LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I mean for his first action in a while he did played well. He's definitely a rookie but he showed more positive traits than negative. Hard not to be excited but at the same time it was a half of football.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I give Lance a C+/B-

solid first ever start

This... Some nice throws. Also some rookie mistakes. He'll learn as he continues to get more playing time.
I'm actually less confident than I was yesterday that Jimmy is starting week 1. Despite the up and down performance.
3Knife
give this. Dude a starting oline and starting wr's and this guy is going to be really good
It was an alright first start. About what I expected. I think that if you were in favor of him starting this year, you weren't dissuaded and if you think he should sit, this isn't going to change your mind.
great arm.
great when he gets out of the pocket.
slow to recognize pressure in the pocket
got rattled after a few hard hits and was not the same
i think the jury is still out on him
If those drops were completions, he'd be at 66% completion percentage. Pretty good. Just needs to be more consistent.
At this point I just hope playing behind a raw sewage line doesn't destroy his confidence. We already know he can throw it well and move around.
Originally posted by Andra:
3Knife
give this. Dude a starting oline and starting wr's and this guy is going to be really good

Sky's the limit. He'll be so much better by Mid-season. I doubt we'll see him much this season anyway, unless Jimmy struggles or gets Injured again.
Originally posted by father49er:
great arm.

He's a 21 year old rookie. Those kind of things we're expected, especially considering It's his first real live action In quite sometime.

So he made a good throw on a great play call, love it. Then he went on to finish with a 36% completion rate? Yikes. That's hard to do. Not even mad.
Banks looked awful, like he did vs Bama, or a team with a pulse.
And Sermon didn't get hurt but somehow managed a 2.9 ypc on 9 carries.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
great arm.

He's a 21 year old rookie. Those kind of things we're expected, especially considering It's his first real live action In quite sometime.
I agree
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
So he made a good throw on a great play call, love it. Then he went on to finish with a 36% completion rate? Yikes. That's hard to do. Not even mad.

FWIW we still don't want Mac.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:

FWIW we still don't want Mac.

great arm.

that's literally not true at all
Share 49ersWebzone