Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
This dude won't start all year unless Jimmy gets hurt

So he'll start this year?
Meh.

Did you not watch the game? Dude was accurate and threw a 80 yard bomb its not his fault he's playing with wrs who can't catch and an o line that can't block. After seeing one preseason game im convinced we should bench our seasoned veteran and start our 20 year old rookie!

This is why I don´t post here too often.

Some of you guys are clueless
Wait until week 6 and see where we are at
Originally posted by Since07:

Did you not watch the game? Dude was accurate and threw a 80 yard bomb its not his fault he's playing with wrs who can't catch and an o line that can't block. After seeing one preseason game im convinced we should bench our seasoned veteran and start our 20 year old rookie!

To be fair, he's 21 now. But I agree with you. It was an up/down performance. But he also was missing key pieces and the WRs were giving him any favors. But the moment wasn't too big.
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
This is why I don´t post here too often.

Some of you guys are clueless

They've already come to conclusions after one half of preseason football where Trey was playing with backups. It's truly comical.
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

its good that Lance got this experience. Because lets be honest. The starters on the right side of the OL probably arent that much better
Thought he looked good early then got beaten down by the defense. Blocking was trash.

Give this kid his full arsenals of offensive weapons and a good Oline. Shanny didn't even give him run plays today. Which is nice. I don't want a Kaep 2.0. Learn from the pocket first. Still want Jimmy behind center, but Lance has a ton of upside. His attention to detail and looking at film shows his passion to be great
  • thl408
He was fine. There was one throw he made that should have been picked because he didn't see the defender. NFL defenses can be tricky. He will learn from it.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Originally posted by thl408:
He was fine. There was one throw he made that should have been picked because he didn't see the defender. NFL defenses can be tricky. He will learn from it.

your posts give me comfort.
Share 49ersWebzone