LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 289 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WildBill:
Originally posted by krizay:
I just posted the tweet. I didn't come up with the grades.

All that said, heard for months how one guy in particular needed a perfect situation and Trey didn't. After one preseason game all I'm hearing is how Trey didn't have a perfect situation.

Every worthy analysts has said Trey is in a perfect situation. Only the haters who got a pie in the face about who the niners would take and still fuming would say otherwise

I 100% believe he is in the best situation possible….however, I just don't think he is going to be good.
Originally posted by BamaNiner:

All that said, heard for months how one guy in particular needed a perfect situation and Trey didn't. After one preseason game all I'm hearing is how Trey didn't have a perfect situation.

Every worthy analysts has said Trey is in a perfect situation. Only the haters who got a pie in the face about who the niners would take and still fuming would say otherwise

I 100% believe he is in the best situation possible….however, I just don't think he is going to be good.

"not going to be any good" LMAO greatest joke I've read all day, keep going with the comedy
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Not sure if this has been posted.

Oh No Shanalynch have picked Solomon Thomas the 2nd
Originally posted by richterkbelmont:
Originally posted by BamaNiner:

"not going to be any good" LMAO greatest joke I've read all day, keep going with the comedy

I get that it's an isolated stance, but not a crazy one if you look at all the factors. Of course, it's going to be all sunshine and rainbows from the media till it's obvious, if it gets to that point.
I do hope I'm wrong tho. The franchise depends on it.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Not sure if this has been posted.

Oh No Shanalynch have picked Solomon Thomas the 2nd

absolutely irrelevant

You also said you'd prefer a 20 yard completion over an 80 yard TD so....
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Depends on the situation. When evaluating a qb, you can take more from a 20 yard pass up the middle on third down than an 80 yard bomb on a designed roll out deep play. We kinda already knew he had a big arm.

i was more impressed with the throw out of the end zone and the deep out on third down even though the 80 yard strike had that WOW factor.
Originally posted by frenchmov:

On that particular play, I thought Aiyuk was the right play. Again, had the deep guy not been open there is no way to get back to Aiyuk in stride on time.

He took at least 2 sacks by not taking bird in hand. Obviously the 80 yarder worked out for us. There were a few others in that game that didn't.
Bummer.

Kyle still doesn't understand pass protection.

[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 15, 2021 at 7:04 PM ]

Originally posted by NCommand:
Bummer.

That's what the joint practices and game with the Chargers will be. I'm eager to hear about a first team rep throwing the ball.
Let's just be thankful that there is no such thing as a backup Oline in the regular season. In the regular season the Oline starters take all the reps unless an injury occurs.It's not like the Dline where depth is important.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Let's just be thankful that there is no such thing as a backup Oline in the regular season. In the regular season the Oline starters take all the reps unless an injury occurs.It's not like the Dline where depth is important.

So depth on the offensive line isnt important? Interesting
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by JTB1974:

So depth on the offensive line isnt important? Interesting

i get what he means in a perfect world that we have no injuries on the OL the starting 5 should see 95% of all offensive snaps
Share 49ersWebzone