There are 195 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I think it might be a trademark issue. Where they have to get the players permission to use their likeness.

For what it's worth, Kittle looks like Kittle and Jimmy looks like Jimmy. But I don't think any other player has any similarity to their actual likeness.
I think it might be a trademark issue. Where they have to get the players permission to use their likeness.

they do but most consent already or they couldnt use their name either i remember the most famous example is barry bonds and they had to replace him with John Dowd in the video game
madden racist...putting random black faces on our players thinking its all the same.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

For what it's worth, Kittle looks like Kittle and Jimmy looks like Jimmy. But I don't think any other player has any similarity to their actual likeness.

Bosa is a really good face scan. But EA can't be bothered to add his shrug celebration. Or Kittles first down move.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I love Jimmy and think he should be the main starter at least for the first few games, but I will say I am so happy to have Lance in Madden.

That ability to roll out is killer!

Have you seen his Madden face?

Lmao Madden Is so bad these days It's not worth purchasing to begin with.

It's awful. I mean I understand the guy is a rookie but even Fred Warner looks NOTHING like Fred Warner.

You'd think they'd try to capture the superstars at minimum.
Originally posted by ritz126:

they do but most consent already or they couldnt use their name either i remember the most famous example is barry bonds and they had to replace him with John Dowd in the video game

Yeah they have the NFLPA agreement it's not a trademark issue. That's the tattoos issues as they are "art" so they would need ever tattoo artist to sign off using their art. The face scan and likenesses comes down to EA being a s**t company.

^ this is what happens when I post without catching up to the thread lol. But yes...
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
madden racist...putting random black faces on our players thinking its all the same.

Last year this happened
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Last year this happened

Bosa is a really good face scan. But EA can't be bothered to add his shrug celebration. Or Kittles first down move.

They did add Kittles first down move in a late update on Madden 21. You can trigger it with the "Signature" celebration

Originally posted by Sickaa:
Lmao Madden Is so bad these days It's not worth purchasing to begin with.

Back in the day the NFL 2K games were so much better than Madden, but money won out over quality of the product.
Originally posted by jimmy3233:

Last year this happened
Originally posted by Heroism:

Last year this happened

[tweet
Take it from me, as a first-year scout with the Jets, I cracked Kyle Shanahan's dad's first 15-play scripting system prior to the 1998 AFC Championship Game. The "Trey Package," is nothing more than a gimmick. It is pure hype. It is something Shanahan invented to take the heat off himself after 3/4 losing seasons and something to distract everyone from the fact he and team general manager John Lynch have mortgaged the 49ers' future for a sure-fire bust.

McCaffrey is the whitest black guy or blackest white dude, depends on what time of the day according to Madden.
Share 49ersWebzone