There are 195 users in the forums

Dallas Cowboys QB Trey Lance Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by boast:
Take it from me, as a first-year scout with the Jets, I cracked Kyle Shanahan's dad's first 15-play scripting system prior to the 1998 AFC Championship Game. The "Trey Package," is nothing more than a gimmick. It is pure hype. It is something Shanahan invented to take the heat off himself after 3/4 losing seasons and something to distract everyone from the fact he and team general manager John Lynch have mortgaged the 49ers' future for a sure-fire bust.

Okay guy.
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for Howlett49.
Take it from me, as a first-year scout with the Jets, I cracked Kyle Shanahan's dad's first 15-play scripting system prior to the 1998 AFC Championship Game. The "Trey Package," is nothing more than a gimmick. It is pure hype. It is something Shanahan invented to take the heat off himself after 3/4 losing seasons and something to distract everyone from the fact he and team general manager John Lynch have mortgaged the 49ers' future for a sure-fire bust.

The "scout" that said that writes for SI Detroit Lions. He's the Grant Cohn for the Lions. Lol

Holy s**t I read the beginning where this guy is determining how to stop Trey off his 100 PRESEASON snaps lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
McCaffrey is the whitest black guy or blackest white dude, depends on what time of the day according to Madden.

It's a glitch in the programming. They haven't figured out how to make Arbys white.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
McCaffrey is the whitest black guy or blackest white dude, depends on what time of the day according to Madden.

It's a glitch in the programming. They haven't figured out how to make Arbys white.

Game blows up if you even mention the name Jason Sehorn
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Last year this happened

[tweet

Same guy that wrote this:

It is absolutely absurd he is even in first-round draft discussions. Lance is the most over-rated prospect in my 40 years of watching football. I feel like the world is trying to make a practice squad player into a franchise QB.
[ Edited by a49erfan77 on Sep 8, 2021 at 11:40 AM ]
Holy s**t I read the beginning where this guy is determining how to stop Trey off his 100 PRESEASON snaps lol

Why ain't he coaching?

Originally posted by a49erfan77:

So I've never gone to this website but uh it's looking pretty amazing
Originally posted by Heroism:

Last year this happened

lol pretty sure that's fake or they made a player with that name then developed him. McCaffrey was one of the 99 overall guys last year I'm pretty sure.
Everyone can have an opinion on draft picks. We all know that half the first rounders never live up to the hype. We also know that potential is the fuel behind most picks since none are a sure thing.

Trey may not be any better at running Kyle's system than Jimmy is but he does provide the threat of the run. He also gives them a better arm that could be much better at completing deep sideline patterns. That threat of taking off for a 15-20 yard gain on 3rd and long gives defenses one more thing to worry about. They don't worry about that with Jimmy who has 2 rushing TDs in his career and who's longest run is 13 yards in 2018. I doubt Kyle wants Trey to run like Jackson or even Murray but the threat will always be there.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
that Bubbles from The Wire?

😂

OMG this guy still around?

Talk about milking the whole "former scout" and now "worked with Belichick" garbage. I'll give that kid kudos, he was living the dream of every NFL fan and actually got his foot in the door. He was nothing more than an intern.

Read his stuff...he's legit crazy.
Share 49ersWebzone