Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 237 users in the forums

Head coaching candidates 2022

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
Shocked that Joe Judge isn't part of today's pink slip list.

It's early.
Originally posted by CainanUK:
I think the best landing spot for Flores is Vegas (I dont see them sticking with Biasacca).

And the best landing spot for Bisaccia is the 49ers as the new special teams coordinator.
Originally posted by ritz126:
i think it matters more at who they get at QB. I think Fangio actually did a decent job there (not good or great but decent) and i do think he is a HC caliber but the issue is they dont know how to draft a qb

Just trade for Rodgers, problem solved. I think that is his most likely destination by far.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't think it matters much who Miami hires honestly.

Why Miami fired Flores... Should have kept him. This is why they will be bad for a long time.
Originally posted by ritz126:
Flores would be a nice get for Denver but it all depends on who he brings along as OC.

i think it matters more at who they get at QB. I think Fangio actually did a decent job there (not good or great but decent) and i do think he is a HC caliber but the issue is they dont know how to draft a qb

Rumors in Denver is the trade of Rodgers is already pretty much agreed upon.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Why Miami fired Flores... Should have kept him. This is why they will be bad for a long time.

Why not fire him? He wasn't that good of a coach.

The Dolphins are run by the same kinda person that wanted Shanahan fired midway through the season.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Why not fire him? He wasn't that good of a coach.

They had a hella 2nd half of the season. Crawled out of hole like the Niners. He should get another year to keep that going. Fired him too early. His defense is underrated.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 10, 2022 at 7:23 AM ]
I'd be kind of tickled if Chicago ends up hiring Bieniemy.

Have him and Nagy pass each other at the airport like:

Originally posted by Hysterikal:

The Dolphins are run by the same kinda person that wanted Shanahan fired midway through the season.

And their owner and Harbaugh are big Michigan buddies...

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

If I'm Harbaugh, it'd be hard to turn down Chicago. Its the team that drafted him, traditionally the Bears have that built-in Midwestern ground and pound football mentality that aligns with him so well. Plus there's a potential young franchise QB in Fields, talented RB's, some very good players on defense and Fangio already knows quite a few of them. Grab Vic, Donatell, Jim Leavitt and start putting the band back together.

On the other hand, the Raiders are where he got his NFL coaching start, they're already a playoff team, have a lot of key spots on the roster filled and he could probably more easily hit the ground running there.

If I'm Harbaugh, it'd be hard to turn down Chicago. Its the team that drafted him, traditionally the Bears have that built-in Midwestern ground and pound football mentality that aligns with him so well. Plus there's a potential young franchise QB in Fields, talented RB's, some very good players on defense and Fangio already knows quite a few of them. Grab Vic, Donatell, Jim Leavitt and start putting the band back together.

On the other hand, the Raiders are where he got his NFL coaching start, they're already a playoff team, have a lot of key spots on the roster filled and he could probably more easily hit the ground running there.

Would be interesting to see how he does there. Seems the perfect fit in Chicago.
[ Edited by SlipAndSlideBosa on Jan 10, 2022 at 7:29 AM ]

Watch Harbs bring in Alex Smith as a QB coach.

And Frank Gore as a RB coach. Bring the whole squad back together.

Wut, why not Kap ...

Share 49ersWebzone