There are 214 users in the forums

Head coaching candidates 2022

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Surprised they canned Flores. Team went 8-1 down the stretch.

And with that momentum going into the offseason you hit the reset button.

Back to back winning seasons in Miami. And he gets canned
Originally posted by jcs:
I wonder if Flores goes back to BB...

He gonna be a head coach somewhere
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Ironically, I think he would do well in Denver if not for the QB issue, which is exactly what screwed him in Miami.
My predictions updated:

Raiders - Bisaccia (LV HC)
Broncos - Kellen Moore (DAL OC)
Jaguars - Leftwich (TB OC)
Vikings - Beiniemy (KC OC)
Bears - Harbaugh (MICH HC)
Dolphins - Doug Pederson (former PHI HC)
Originally posted by battletowin:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Just trade for Rodgers, problem solved. I think that is his most likely destination by far.

Rodgers to Denver
Watson to Miami
WIlson to NYG
Jimmy to Was

to me seems unlikely that Was will trade with 49ers as Snyder hates Shannahan.

Plus, I don't think Shanny would do that to Jimmy. He doesn't need to totally bury the guy in order to trade him.
Rodgers to Denver
Watson to Miami
WIlson to NYG
Jimmy to Was

That's pretty much how I see it.

Wilson and Ciara seem to be motivated to get to a bigger market or a place with more business opportunities and the Giants are such a great fit. Daniel Jones isn't the answer and they badly need a big splash, Wilson would be it.

Rodgers to Denver makes sense on every level. They also need a big splash and haven't been able to draft a QB to save their life.

Miami is still one of the few teams that can afford Watson and Tua thus far hasn't inspired any kind of hope that he can be the long term starter.

Garoppolo to Washington is perfect. It means he's not going to New Orleans and that is a good thing for everyone that isn't interested in seeing Payton build another high-powered offense.
Originally posted by captveg:

Ironically, I think he would do well in Denver if not for the QB issue, which is exactly what screwed him in Miami.

If Chicago misses on Harbs give Flores the keys to that team. Then he can run the NFC North after Rodgers leaves and that division is for the taking.
If Judge gets fired, the Giants seem like a better destination since their GM Gettleman just stepped down
Originally posted by Jcool:
I remember when he was supposed to be the next great coach

Well the Dolphins are f**king dumb. Guess that's why they will continue to be irrelevant for the foreseeable future.

That is about the stupidest...

Some franchises just deserve losing. Owners/GMs, whoever acting like whiny babies. "I WANNA WIN NAAAOOOOOOO"

Geez, can we get him on our staff? He has worked with linebackers and safeties in the past. Could use a secondary coach. There isn't going to be a better one on the market.

They probably made up that minds to fire him after the slow start, then gritted their teeth through every victory down the stretch like that movie Major League. Gotta feel for Miami fans the way they've run the Marlins and the Dolphins just crap top level mgmt.

Originally posted by CainanUK:
I think the best landing spot for Flores is Vegas (I dont see them sticking with Biasacca).

And the best landing spot for Bisaccia is the 49ers as the new special teams coordinator.

So we could get Bisaccia on Special Teams and Flores as our DBs coach? Nice
Rodgers to Denver
Watson to Miami
WIlson to NYG
Jimmy to Was

That's pretty much how I see it.

Wilson and Ciara seem to be motivated to get to a bigger market or a place with more business opportunities and the Giants are such a great fit. Daniel Jones isn't the answer and they badly need a big splash, Wilson would be it.

Rodgers to Denver makes sense on every level. They also need a big splash and haven't been able to draft a QB to save their life.

Miami is still one of the few teams that can afford Watson and Tua thus far hasn't inspired any kind of hope that he can be the long term starter.

Garoppolo to Washington is perfect. It means he's not going to New Orleans and that is a good thing for everyone that isn't interested in seeing Payton build another high-powered offense.

Honestly if Big Ben is calling it a day, The Steelers should be all in on Russ. Can't match what the Giants have in hand though (2 top 10 picks).

Russ does have a NTC clause and could force their hand to deal him to a better run organization top to bottom.

They probably made up that minds to fire him after the slow start, then gritted their teeth through every victory down the stretch like that movie Major League. Gotta feel for Miami fans the way they've run the Marlins and the Dolphins just crap top level mgmt.

From the few Dolphins fans I know of they are not happy about this. And unless they get Harbaugh I don't see them being very excited for next year.
Fingers crossed these scrub franchises stay away from Demeco. He has been more important than Saleh was. What he has done with Fred Warner, Greenlaw, Azeez, Marcell is remarkable, also with Demetrius F. Demeco and Kocurek are the main gears of this defense don't want neither to leave.

From the few Dolphins fans I know of they are not happy about this. And unless they get Harbaugh I don't see them being very excited for next year.

With this kind of move they do need some kind of home run hire I think it's Doug Pederson.
Share 49ersWebzone