There are 236 users in the forums

Head coaching candidates 2022

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by evil:

Damn from potential HC to QB coach. But coaching up Allen is not a bad spot to be at all. I think he is talented, but young and probably needs a couple years of experience.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:

Lol Viking fans were in so hard

Lmao poor vikings. But surprised he didn't take the job.

Surprising and I wonder why. Seems like a pretty good gig and sounded like he was ready to leave Michigan.

This doesn't really involve us much but I was kind of excited to see Harbaugh back in the NFL.
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:

Surprising and I wonder why. Seems like a pretty good gig and sounded like he was ready to leave Michigan.

This doesn't really involve us much but I was kind of excited to see Harbaugh back in the NFL.

Imagine Seattle fires carrol and gets Harbaugh
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Don't say that.

Originally posted by Waterbear:

Don't say that.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Lol Viking fans were in so hard

We actually managed to choke at the last second while hiring a coach

Yeah I mean who knows but his eyes may be on a different prize over the Vikes but the Vikes moved quick to make a move so maybe Harbaugh was not the first choice. Too cocky?
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Feb 2, 2022 at 5:28 PM ]
9 hrs

The mating ritual in the NFL needs to be on the National Geographic Animal Channel
Originally posted by Jcool:

like the Raiders, the Vikings didnt want the guy. maybe fans here and some in the media overestimated the market for him. or maybe he has a reputation within the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone