There are 221 users in the forums

Head coaching candidates 2022

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by evil:

not bad options to pick from. Both did solid jobs with what they were given. One has a super bowl ring.

Jacksonville is really dumb if they choose the Baalke hill to die on. I'd have cut ties with him long ago. So many start young executives that you can replace that guy with.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Jacksonville is really dumb if they choose the Baalke hill to die on. I'd have cut ties with him long ago. So many start young executives that you can replace that guy with.
This

Well this move would make things even more interesting :

Expect a flood of unflattering things to be leaked out about Spielman
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

The cancer must be removed entirely…
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

The cancer must be removed entirely…

It's a shame for that fan base. They could given them something to be excited about by hiring Leftwich and Wilson. Instead they are sticking with Super Dave Osborne .
Actual hires so far

CHI - M. Eberflus (IND DC)
DEN - N. Hackett (GB OC)
LV - J. McDaniels (NE OC)
MIN - K. O'Connell (LAR OC)
NYG - B. Daboll (BUF OC)

open

JAX
HOU
NO
MIA

Kafka is a steal honestly. He's the guy who has been working hands on with Mahomes since he was a rookie. There were many in KC that felt he was being groomed to replace Reid but because Bieniemy didn't get any action, KC couldn't offer him the OC spot and now he's off to the Giants.

Kafka is a steal honestly. He's the guy who has been working hands on with Mahomes since he was a rookie. There were many in KC that felt he was being groomed to replace Reid but because Bieniemy didn't get any action, KC couldn't offer him the OC spot and now he's off to the Giants.

Keeping Graham is great for them as well. He's a stud

wasn't Kafka the Baby Brees??
Originally posted by 9moon:

wasn't Kafka the Baby Brees??

The baby Brees? The man is 6,3 230lbs lol
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Wow, and I remember when posters used to tell me that Tanking on purpose wasn't real and never happens

But it didn't. There's no evidence that Flores was tanking, just that the idiot owner brought it up. Any coach with an ounce of respect for their staff and players would be right to tell the owner to get f**ked.

It's happened. Let's just be real about the situation when we have 2 coaches now that will tell you they've been offered money for it.

The NBA has the lottery now for a reason.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Wow, and I remember when posters used to tell me that Tanking on purpose wasn't real and never happens

But it didn't. There's no evidence that Flores was tanking, just that the idiot owner brought it up. Any coach with an ounce of respect for their staff and players would be right to tell the owner to get f**ked.

It's happened. Let's just be real about the situation when we have 2 coaches now that will tell you they've been offered money for it.

The NBA has the lottery now for a reason.

I suppose a coach, if he is particularly dumb, might take part. But there is no reason at all for the players to take part.
Share 49ersWebzone