There are 299 users in the forums

Justin Herbert Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Imagine having a 6'6" 240 lb. athletic QB who can throw rockets down the field like that. With accuracy. Even on the run. When I see other teams with young QB'S like this I just want to cry.
The throw he made was 67 yards through the air. On the run. With accuracy. Generational talent.
1st player in NFL history to have 30+ TD'S each of his first 2 years.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

.. and no body considered him 1st overall pick because he was INTROVERT???
Originally posted by 9moon:

He's unbelievable. Incredible talent. I wish we had him. One of the best young players in the league.

He's unbelievable. Incredible talent. I wish we had him. One of the best young players in the league.

Man, I remember getting bashed for wanting to make a move and draft this kid... I remember how good he was as JR... still don't understand why he got dissed for being INTROVERT..

the kid has NO FEAR !!! Haven't seen a guy like that since Dan Marino... only this kid is obviously more athletic !!!

Man, I remember getting bashed for wanting to make a move and draft this kid... I remember how good he was as JR... still don't understand why he got dissed for being INTROVERT..

the kid has NO FEAR !!! Haven't seen a guy like that since Dan Marino... only this kid is obviously more athletic !!!

He's absolutely incredible. The NFL missed on him. One of the best QB'S in the league already. Certainly one of the best young ones.

He's absolutely incredible. The NFL missed on him. One of the best QB'S in the league already. Certainly one of the best young ones.

Agreed. Really like watching this kid play
  • titan
  • Veteran
Chargers can win an SB with this QB
  • kray28
  • Veteran
NGL, I'm a Justin Herbert fan.

Originally posted by titan:
Chargers can win an SB with this QB

Yes I agree.
I'm a Duck fan so saw his entire career in Oregon. His freshman/sophmore year, he was one of the best QBs in college football but few knew about him. Once Mario Cristobal took over, he looked fairly mediocre his junior/senior year. He wasn't really surrounded with great talent either, but it just goes to show how drastic a difference coaching and scheming can make.

He's proven that he is the top talent we saw his first couple of years.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
I'm a Duck fan so saw his entire career in Oregon. His freshman/sophmore year, he was one of the best QBs in college football but few knew about him. Once Mario Cristobal took over, he looked fairly mediocre his junior/senior year. He wasn't really surrounded with great talent either, but it just goes to show how drastic a difference coaching and scheming can make.

He's proven that he is the top talent we saw his first couple of years.

He looks like top talent to me.
Imagine having a 6'6" 240 lb. athletic QB who can throw rockets down the field like that. With accuracy. Even on the run. When I see other teams with young QB'S like this I just want to cry.

Not as much as Miami does
Was the 65 yard throw play of the year ?
Share 49ersWebzone