There are 275 users in the forums

Justin Herbert Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Justin Herbert throws touchdowns and runs for touchdowns.

Didn't get it done against the chiefs

His stupid coach went for it on 4th down many, many times. That's on the coach. They could have easily won.
His stupid coach went for it on 4th down many, many times. That's on the coach. They could have easily won.

Coach trusted him with the ball in his hands in multiple 4th downs and he didn't deliver. Those are the facts. I agree he probably shouldn't have trusted Herb. Herb hasn't proven he is clutch. Easy to beat up on junk opponents like the giants. He has played very poorly against playoff worthy teams

Coach trusted him with the ball in his hands in multiple 4th downs and he didn't deliver. Those are the facts. I agree he probably shouldn't have trusted Herb. Herb hasn't proven he is clutch. Easy to beat up on junk opponents like the giants. He has played very poorly against playoff worthy teams

3 FG's = 9 pts. Inside the 10 3 times. Lost by 6. Do the math.

Herbert put the team in position to score points to win the game. That loss is squarely on Brandon Staley, no one else.

I don't know what to tell you. Herb had the ball in his hands and failed time and time again. I'm agreeing with you the coach should not trust herb and just settle for FGs, especially when you have a QB who has proven he can't get the job done.

I don't know what to tell you. Herb had the ball in his hands and failed time and time again. I'm agreeing with you the coach should not trust herb and just settle for FGs, especially when you have a QB who has proven he can't get the job done.

Coach failed.

9 points > 6 points.
Coach failed.

9 points > 6 points.

Yes, failed by trusting herb who hasn't been able to get the job done in those situations. Lesson learned for the coach: trust your kicker, settle for FGs unless you want a turnover on downs from herb

What is with your hate for this guy? Disparaging nickname? Did he do something to someone in your family? Cost your fantasy team a win?
The Chargers are a young team at a lot of positions including QB. They haven't done a whole lot fir a long time and they're trying to win fans in LA. Going for it all those times may not be the best strategy but the players and fans love it. He's telling the offense that he believes in them. It didn't work out but I doubt that the players are blaming the coach. They're the ones that failed.
Every time this thread gets bumped I think it says "Justin Herbert Charges"

Like this golden boy did sumpin' wrong.

I think SanDiego49er likes this guy
Justin Herbert throws touchdowns and runs for touchdowns.

What a touchdown pass from Herbert :

Originally posted by Zachary:
I think SanDiego49er likes this guy

He's very good.
Originally posted by TyCore:
Every time this thread gets bumped I think it says "Justin Herbert Charges"

Like this golden boy did sumpin' wrong.

That's so funny I was totally about to post the same thing!
overrated
Share 49ersWebzone