There are 289 users in the forums

Justin Herbert Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
I dont understand why he doesn't use his legs at times. He had a bunch of opportunities today, but just stayed in the pocket.

I think the coaching staff and offensive system is wrong for Herbert. That being said about 20 - 25 teams in the NFL would take Herbert over their current starting QB.
This guys has it good. No matter how much they underachieve he never gets any heat.
Originally posted by lamontb:
This guys has it good. No matter how much they underachieve he never gets any heat.

It's actually true. Everyone thinks he's a super star.

2 - 4.

Never held accountable.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

2 - 4.

Never held accountable.
Lol, you jumped ship on your man?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

2 - 4.

Never held accountable.
Lol, you jumped ship on your man?

He's sucking this year. Throw some touchdowns and win some games.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Chargers HC is hot garbage and he's suppose to be a defensive HC. Give Herbert Andy Reid or Shanahan and I bet you see a different QB!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Chargers HC is hot garbage and he's suppose to be a defensive HC. Give Herbert Andy Reid or Shanahan and I bet you see a different QB!!!

Yes I agree they have an awful HC. He's underwhelming and will do very stupid things. His tendency to go for it on 4th down even in his own territory with a lot of yards to gain is just one example. He can be a really boneheaded HC. He costs them lots of games IMO. Yeah he would be better with those coaches obviously. I hate the Chargers HC. He's such a joke. OMG.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yes I agree they have an awful HC. He's underwhelming and will do very stupid things. His tendency to go for it on 4th down even in his own territory with a lot of yards to gain is just one example. He can be a really boneheaded HC. He costs them lots of games IMO. Yeah he would be better with those coaches obviously. I hate the Chargers HC. He's such a joke. OMG.

I bet he's the first to be fired. I was gonna say McDaniel but Jimmy G is an easy out, at least the Chargers have a real QB.

I bet he's the first to be fired. I was gonna say McDaniel but Jimmy G is an easy out, at least the Chargers have a real QB.

There is no reason to be 2 - 4 with that roster and that QB. While they don't have talent like us there is enough there. It's outrageous for them to be 2 - 4. A total failure.
Herbert has regressed a little this year. It looks like he's trying to make plays that just aren't there. He looks impatient. Maybe he's tired of his defense giving up leads and is just trying to over compensate.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

Yeah there is some truth. I'm starting to have some real doubts. Yeah he's big with physical talent. But where are the wins? At the end of the day the NFL is about winning. That's it. If you can't do that who cares if you are 6'6" 240 lbs. with a big league arm?
He throws touchdowns and wins games.

4 - 7 is embarrassing. It's not Eagles or 49ers talent. But with Herbert, the WR's, TE's, some key defensive players there is enough. They should be far better than that record. It's total failure. They need changes for the Chargers.
Originally posted by jcs:

Share 49ersWebzone