There are 893 users in the forums

Justin Herbert Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
4 - 7 is embarrassing. It's not Eagles or 49ers talent. But with Herbert, the WR's, TE's, some key defensive players there is enough. They should be far better than that record. It's total failure. They need changes for the Chargers.

Gotta fire their HC. He's got a massive ego as well and I doubt players still respect him.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
4 - 7 is embarrassing. It's not Eagles or 49ers talent. But with Herbert, the WR's, TE's, some key defensive players there is enough. They should be far better than that record. It's total failure. They need changes for the Chargers.

Gotta fire their HC. He's got a massive ego as well and I doubt players still respect him.

I agree, but the players need to take some accountability too. Can't just blame it all on the HC and think things will change.
I just don't understand why they keep Brandon Staley? How long do you need to see this go on to understand it?
I just don't understand why they keep Brandon Staley? How long do you need to see this go on to understand it?

He's done
Originally posted by jreff22:

He's done

I hope so for the Chargers.
Originally posted by jreff22:

He's done

I hope so for the Chargers.

I hope they keep him so they remain irrelevant.
Well unless Herbert starts playing better with his great weapons (Allen, Eckler, Eilliams when healthy and Everett is no slouch) they're going to continue to be irrelevant
Trade Purdy for Herbert?
Originally posted by elguapo:
Well unless Herbert starts playing better with his great weapons (Allen, Eckler, Eilliams when healthy and Everett is no slouch) they're going to continue to be irrelevant

For all they hype him at this point he's overrated. Purdy is far better.
The throw he made was 67 yards through the air. On the run. With accuracy. Generational talent.

Lol

Originally posted by Since07:
Trade Brandon Allen for Herbert?

Fixed it for you.
  • thl408
Chargers were foolish to hire a one time DC to be head coach. Their defense has been terrible despite Staley supposedly being a defensive guru. I don't blame him for all the fumbles last night, but it doesn't matter because he wasn't getting the job done as a whole anyway. This team needs an offensive mind at HC to work with Herbert not a defensive HC imo. So much talent being wasted on this roster.
Originally posted by thl408:
Chargers were foolish to hire a one time DC to be head coach. Their defense has been terrible despite Staley supposedly being a defensive guru. I don't blame him for all the fumbles last night, but it doesn't matter because he wasn't getting the job done as a whole anyway. This team needs an offensive mind at HC to work with Herbert not a defensive HC imo. So much talent being wasted on this roster.

They should hire coach Jim Harbaugh.
The throw he made was 67 yards through the air. On the run. With accuracy. Generational talent.

Lol

On arm strength he is. But it just goes to prove to you between the ears, processing, timing and anticipation, throwing to a spot, mechanics and accuracy, hitting guys in stride are the more important factors at QB. Which is why Brock_STAR Purdy is so great.

Lol

On arm strength he is. But it just goes to prove to you between the ears, processing, timing and anticipation, throwing to a spot, mechanics and accuracy, hitting guys in stride are the more important factors at QB. Which is why Brock_STAR Purdy is so great.

Justin Herbert had an off year. This guy is dope. Super talent. I expect with the team reset for him to get back on track.

Love Brock, but if someone said we will trade you Justin I'd have to really think about that one. In this offense he would probably be insane.
Share 49ersWebzone