There are 735 users in the forums

Justin Herbert Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Chargers have cleaned house. Fired the GM Fired the HC. That means most or all of the assistants are probably gone too. They better get the next HC right. This franchise has sucked for years even when they had good talent. Last time they had a good team was when the Niners embarrassed them in the SB. Belichick? Harbaugh?
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Dec 15, 2023 at 9:49 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
The throw he made was 67 yards through the air. On the run. With accuracy. Generational talent.

Lol

On arm strength he is. But it just goes to prove to you between the ears, processing, timing and anticipation, throwing to a spot, mechanics and accuracy, hitting guys in stride are the more important factors at QB. Which is why Brock_STAR Purdy is so great.

Justin Herbert had an off year. This guy is dope. Super talent. I expect with the team reset for him to get back on track.

Love Brock, but if someone said we will trade you Justin I'd have to really think about that one. In this offense he would probably be insane.

I actually think Brock is better in our offense. He fits what we do perfectly. I wouldn't trade him. He's going to be awesome and is already way above expectations.
Herbert seems like the same as he was at Oregon. Nice stats with some dud performances. He doesn't seem better than his rookie year, but gets paid like a superstar. That playoff game against Jacksonville was pathetic 27 points lead and all he could muster was 3 second half points to lose by 1. They have plenty of weapons on offense and defense. They should be competitive with The Chiefs.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
The throw he made was 67 yards through the air. On the run. With accuracy. Generational talent.

Lol

On arm strength he is. But it just goes to prove to you between the ears, processing, timing and anticipation, throwing to a spot, mechanics and accuracy, hitting guys in stride are the more important factors at QB. Which is why Brock_STAR Purdy is so great.

Justin Herbert had an off year. This guy is dope. Super talent. I expect with the team reset for him to get back on track.

Love Brock, but if someone said we will trade you Justin I'd have to really think about that one. In this offense he would probably be insane.

I actually think Brock is better in our offense. He fits what we do perfectly. I wouldn't trade him. He's going to be awesome and is already way above expectations.

Fair enough and I'm probably there with you. I have a spot for Justin. I think the guy is a wizard and he is a product of a poorly run franchise and coaching since coming in. If they can get this right this time and that's a big if, I'd love to see him skyrocket. He is an awesome QB missing a team that isn't poorly coached year after year

Huge fan here (of the QB not the team)
Originally posted by EastBay:
Herbert seems like the same as he was at Oregon. Nice stats with some dud performances. He doesn't seem better than his rookie year, but gets paid like a superstar. That playoff game against Jacksonville was pathetic 27 points lead and all he could muster was 3 second half points to lose by 1. They have plenty of weapons on offense and defense. They should be competitive with The Chiefs.

They should be a lot better than what they are. There are several factors for that.

Lol

Ya I know I'm just laughing at those two takes of yours.

[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Dec 15, 2023 at 10:11 AM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
The Chargers have cleaned house. Fired the GM Fired the HC. That means most or all of the assistants are probably gone too. They better get the next HC right. This franchise has sucked for years even when they had good talent. Last time they had a good team was when the Niners embarrassed them in the SB. Belichick? Harbaugh?

Eh, that's not true. They were good when they had Tomlinson and Rivers in their prime, but they just couldn't get past the 3-headed juggernaut in the AFC that were the Brady led Patriots, Manning led Colts and Roethlisberger led Steelers. If you put, say, the 2006 14-2 Chargers up against the 1994 11-5 Chargers that upset the Steelers to get to the Super Bowl against the Niners I'd bet that the 2006 team probably wins 7/10 times.
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 15, 2023 at 10:11 AM ]

Lol

Nobody is known more for HOT TAKES than GoreGoreGore. In fact we should make you a HOT TAKE thread. So you can post like Nick WRONG (sometimes mistakenly called Wright).

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Eh, that's not true. They were good when they had Tomlinson and Rivers in their prime, but they just couldn't get past the 3-headed juggernaut in the AFC that were the Brady led Patriots, Manning led Colts and Roethlisberger led Steelers. If you put, say, the 2006 14-2 Chargers up against the 1994 11-5 Chargers that upset the Steelers to get to the Super Bowl against the Niners I'd bet that the 2006 team probably wins 7/10 times.

That 2006 team had a lot of head case guys. Like kick the flag and get a 15 yard penalty. The WR did that. Go to Vegas the day before the game. Just unbelievable stuff.

Lol

Nobody is known more for HOT TAKES than GoreGoreGore. In fact we should make you a HOT TAKE thread. So you can post like Nick WRONG (sometimes mistakenly called Wright).

Wtf are you talking about? Self projecting much? What hot takes do I make? You've always been that guy, that's why so many people have you blocked and don't interact with you. You wanted to give Jimmy a 10 year extension and called him a great QB. I guess that's not a hot take just a very stupid take. I've asked you last time too to tell me some of these hot takes that I've made bc I don't do that s**t, I can't stand the media heads that do and especially the posters like you who are a wanna be internet Skip Bayless.

You don't play and suddenly the Raiders..THE RAIDERS...score over 60 points on you... maybe Herbert should be in the MVP Race....
Wtf are you talking about? Self projecting much? What hot takes do I make? You've always been that guy, that's why so many people have you blocked and don't interact with you. You wanted to give Jimmy a 10 year extension and called him a great QB. I guess that's not a hot take just a very stupid take. I've asked you last time too to tell me some of these hot takes that I've made bc I don't do that s**t, I can't stand the media heads that do and especially the posters like you who are a wanna be internet Skip Bayless.

No I didn't want a 10 year extension for Jimmy G. Brock Purdy is much better. We are great with Brock_STAR. Skip Bayless usually likes Purdy a lot BTW.

Back to Herbert now. Which this thread is about.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 15, 2023 at 10:26 AM ]

No I didn't want a 10 year extension for Jimmy G. Brock Purdy is much better. We are great with Brock_STAR. Skip Bayless usually likes Purdy a lot BTW.

Back to Herbert now. Which this thread is.

You literally posted that. Are you bipolar? That would explain a lot

[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Dec 15, 2023 at 10:26 AM ]

No I'm on board with Brock_STAR Montana Purdy.

This is the Justin Herbert thread.

No I'm on board with Brock_STAR Montana Purdy.

This is the Justin Herbert thread.

Yup, your favorite QB, generational talent
Share 49ersWebzone