LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 339 users in the forums

NFL Breaking News Thread-2024 Edition

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by evil:
Not true.

But the best options just came off the board.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and for Seattle to trade Metcalf to KC and it'll be like Randy Moss getting traded to the Patriots. Reid might be the only HC that can handle that lunatic.

Except for DK being traded to KC, I have a feeling Macdonald will trade him while his value is still somewhat high.
I doubt it will be during the season -- although it wouldn't surprise me -- yet I think coach has seen enough, and will
wait until the off-season to move him for draft picks.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Not true.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and for Seattle to trade Metcalf to KC and it'll be like Randy Moss getting traded to the Patriots. Reid might be the only HC that can handle that lunatic.

Except for DK being traded to KC, I have a feeling Macdonald will trade him while his value is still somewhat high.
I doubt it will be during the season -- although it wouldn't surprise me -- yet I think coach has seen enough, and will
Mickey D looks like a guy who would keep an asset like DK no matter what
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 16, 2024 at 10:39 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Not true.

I'm curious, what makes you feel that way about him.
I see him as a no-nonsense kinda' guy - time will tell.

As A Side Note:
I'm listening to sports radio stations of contending NFC teams:
Detroit, Minneapolis, Green Bay, Seattle, Tampa Bay
On KIRO (Seattle), they are currently discussing a recent poll. A little over
70% of 2K fans are in favour of trading him for assets. I know fans don't
decide things of this nature, but I find it interesting - 70% is a lot …
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Not true.

I'm curious, what makes you feel that way about him.
I see him as a no-nonsense kinda' guy - time will tell.

As A Side Note:
I'm listening to sports radio stations of contending NFC teams:
Detroit, Minneapolis, Green Bay, Seattle, Tampa Bay
On KIRO (Seattle), they are currently discussing a recent poll. A little over
70% of 2K fans are in favour of trading him for assets. I know fans don't
decide things of this nature, but I find it interesting - 70% is a lot …
i have no facts or read anything on it.. just a feeling i get from watching him on the sidelines and his demeanor in post game interviews

DK helped a lot in those Wins they have and it just feels like to me.. he wouldn't give up a winning piece even though DK can be a liability
Anyone notice how well Sam Womack is playing for the Colts? The content creators are calling him "shutdown Sam."
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Anyone notice how well Sam Womack is playing for the Colts? The content creators are calling him "shutdown Sam."

Anyone notice how well (insert former Niner CB draftee) is playing for the (Any new team)? The content creators are calling him "another corner the Niners should have kept"
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Anyone notice how well (insert former Niner CB draftee) is playing for the (Any new team)? The content creators are calling him "another corner the Niners should have kept"

Ambry Thomas this year has given up no catches or touchdowns at all this season... I don't know what you guys are yappin about...

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Even Isaiah Oliver has made a few plays for the Jets. I think Womack is going to end up being a really good DB in this league. He was always pretty good when we played him but we just never played him for some reason and kept him buried on the depth chart.
Titans released Jamal Adams. Would he be willing to play SAM LB here?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

From what I've read, he asked to be released, as he wishes for more playing time.
Here's his stats for the 82 games he's played since entering the league in 2017:
QB Hits: 133
Sacks: 21.51
Solo Tackles: 340
Assisted Tackles: 133

If he's willing to do what he does best (rush the QB) … anything having to do with pass coverage is a no-no.

From what I've read, he asked to be released, as he wishes for more playing time.
Here's his stats for the 82 games he's played since entering the league in 2017:
Sacks: 21.51

If he's willing to do what he does best (rush the QB) … anything having to do with pass coverage is a no-no.

Could he be much worse than Campbell?

Sacks: 21.5

Could he be much worse than Campbell?

Probably not ...
Share 49ersWebzone