LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Mahomes only has 1.5 rings... change my mind
Gamblimg spprtsotainment sux.
The call was a terrible call. The Chiefs still win. Just don't HAND it to them. It was a ridiculous call but the result would be the same.
flag to win the AFC Champ game, flag to win the Super Bowl.

hmmm....
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

hmmm....

The NFL will always favor Mahomes. He is the new golden boy.
IMO, every close call went against the Chiefs until the final holding call. I thought the holding call was soft as hell, but a flag nonetheless.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The call was a terrible call. The Chiefs still win. Just don't HAND it to them. It was a ridiculous call but the result would be the same.

You dont know that. You love to make these declarations of future happenings that you have no idea about without any hint of nuanced and critical thinking.

Hurts would have had the ball with 1:40 left and a timeout at the 25 yard line.

Easily could have driven down for a FG or even a TD just as easily as getting stopped. And with the way the Eagles O was playing more likely the game goes to OT or they even win it with a TD.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
The Holding call on Wilson was BS, should have been 4th down, RIGGED

Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

You dont know that. You love to make these declarations of future happenings that you have no idea about without any hint of nuanced and critical thinking.

Easily could have driven down for a FG or even a TD just as easily as getting stopped. And with the way the Eagles O was playing more likely the game goes to OT or they even win it with a TD.

Well, I think that's just his opinion. I like a lot of people. The bottom line is, we will simply never know because of the indisputably bogus call.

But rigged? I wish this post was an actual poll. I wonder how many people on here believe that the game was actually rigged? I do not. I think it's bogus. I think it's not a true victory. It's entirely possible that the Chiefs would've won anyway but the bottom line is that we will never know because of horrific officiating. Again
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
IMO, every close call went against the Chiefs until the final holding call. I thought the holding call was soft as hell, but a flag nonetheless.

Doesn't change the fact that the Eagles "vaunted" defense let KC score a TD on every possession in the 2nd half except that game winning field goal. The D line that was breaking sack records couldn't get to a limping Mahomes once all game.

The Eagles choked regardless of the ifs, who's, and buts…
Wait, so how much did the NFL pay Hurts to fumble that one ball?

Originally posted by DrEll:

Doesn't change the fact that the Eagles "vaunted" defense let KC score a TD on every possession in the 2nd half except that game winning field goal. The D line that was breaking sack records couldn't get to a limping Mahomes once all game.

Was this supposed to be a rebuttal? I agree with you.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

hmmm....

Both of those flags were justified. Both players admitted they screwed up. It may look bad but you can't hit a guy out of bounds or hold a receiver just because it's late in the game. If players know that refs will never throw a flag in that situation then what's to prevent them from grabbing and holding to prevent any late comebacks. If that would have been holding against a Niners receiver, you all would be saying it was the right call.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:

Was this supposed to be a rebuttal? I agree with you.

An addendum to your thoughts…
Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
The Holding call on Wilson was BS, should have been 4th down, RIGGED

Originally posted by Ezekiel38:

Well, I think that's just his opinion. I like a lot of people. The bottom line is, we will simply never know because of the indisputably bogus call.

But rigged? I wish this post was an actual poll. I wonder how many people on here believe that the game was actually rigged? I do not. I think it's bogus. I think it's not a true victory. It's entirely possible that the Chiefs would've won anyway but the bottom line is that we will never know because of horrific officiating. Again

Some fans always want to blame officials for a loss. They complain when they don't call holding against teams tha thold Bosa but then they complain when they do call holding against a team at the end of the game.

This BS about a game not being decided with a penalty is a myth. I've seen many games decided that way. Players ger desperate at the end of the game and grab and hold or make dumb plays . The Eagles DB admitted it was a hold. Maybe not a terrible one but it was enough to keep the receiver from getting into the end zone. Even if they don't call that , KC kicks that FG and the Eagles only have about 1 minute 20 seconds to move down the field with no timeouts. KCs defense was doing a pretty good job of stopping Philly in the 2nd half.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Mahomes only has 1.5 rings... change my mind

Because the ring wouldn't stay on his finger?
Share 49ersWebzone