LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
agreed, we need to be more like rams fan and dont show up to the games and stuff.

No we're not " Hollywood " enough for them apparently
The only thing rigged is that somehow the mods have not shut down this thread.

Usually anything slightly controversial or off topic it's locked down before even getting everybody's fun opinions.

How did the refs miss the offensive pi on Jalen Ramsey. Rigged for the Bengals if anything.
I think rigged is the wrong word. The players still have to make the plays. But they do get help. The Rams had plenty of help tonight.

Situational manipulation would be the term I would use to describe what happened tonight.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

Usually anything slightly controversial or off topic it's locked down before even getting everybody's fun opinions.

How did the refs miss the offensive pi on Jalen Ramsey. Rigged for the Bengals if anything.

If the niners didn't choke against the rams, then the refs would have handed the game to the niners.

Btw, are you ready surprised that the league is rigged? Lol @ the tuck rule.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for NC49er.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

How did they miss the hold and jersey pull on Ramsey in the first half where CIN had to settle for 3 instead of getting 3 fresh tries at the TD? Just saying.
Originally posted by NC49er:
How did they miss the hold and jersey pull on Ramsey in the first half where CIN had to settle for 3 instead of getting 3 fresh tries at the TD? Just saying.

Same way they missed that Bengals receiver swatting Ramsey away by the face mask on a 75 yard td that changed the game. Bad calls happen.
Sorry everyone! I'm still bummed the 49ers weren't in the SB. They are definitely the better team. And I'm also mad that ice cube wasn't in the half time show. 😡
Close this crap down. Where not like not rams fans they don't live in our heads. Congrats to the rams organization. Time for 2022! Trey Area! Let's go!
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by NC49er:

Same way they missed that Bengals receiver swatting Ramsey away by the face mask on a 75 yard td that changed the game. Bad calls happen.

I agree that bad calls happen...but they shouldn't have missed the most obvious false start I've ever seen on 3rd and goal from the 8. That same play ended with the questionable holding on the Bengals.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The defensive holding penalty against Cincinnati never should have happened anyway because the officials didn't call an obvious false start on the entire offensive line. <a href="
" charset="utf-8"></script>

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Close this crap down. Where not like not rams fans they don't live in our heads. Congrats to the rams organization. Time for 2022! Trey Area! Let's go!

Thanks Karen
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
The sad part is we wouldn't score more than 17 points and would've lost this game in any case. Thank God we avoided 5-3 in the SB !
My good friend, a huge football guy has been trying to tell me it's rigged for years and I've told hI'm he's crazy but the last 3 years I've definitely come to terms that while the NFL may not be rigged, it's definitely slanted towards one teams favor.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I hope they rig for us to win next year.

Apparently we're too loyal of fans to have them rig it for us…

Someone needs to send the NFL FO to the game day thread next season to change their minds on that.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
The Holding call on Wilson was BS, should have been 4th down, RIGGED

AGREE on the holding.. but personally, I think that was just a make up for not making a call on that offensive PI against Jalen..

I thought the 3rd down RUN was a bad call because Cincy could have just gotten BIG 2x trying to get the 1st down.. and go on w/their drive.. game could have easily gone OT..
Share 49ersWebzone