LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by craig33:
We would have beat both of these teams!!! 😡😡

Both of these teams have much better QBs.
Originally posted by random49er:

NOT w/KS as the HC..
Agree the flag on Wilson was BS...Apples flags were legit, but it wouldn't have gotten to that point without the Wilson call. I do think the Niners could've beaten either team. Be that as it may, next season's another chance for our guys to get to the dance. It also seems strange there were very few penalties earlier in the game, but when the Rams were threatening near the end, all of a sudden the yellow was all over the field.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Agree the flag on Wilson was BS...Apples flags were legit, but it wouldn't have gotten to that point without the Wilson call. I do think the Niners could've beaten either team. Be that as it may, next season's another chance for our guys to get to the dance. It also seems strange there were very few penalties earlier in the game, but when the Rams were threatening near the end, all of a sudden the yellow was all over the field.

AGAIN, the Wilson flat was just a make up for the non PI call (offensively) against JALEN... this freakin Zebras, they are so quick to see the littlest hold when it comes to the D, but continues to ignore when an offensive player does it..
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Don't let this distract from the fact that Kelly stafford did not have on a bra

had to work, missed it. any chance there's a recap in the boobies thread in the PL?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I agree that bad calls happen...but they shouldn't have missed the most obvious false start I've ever seen on 3rd and goal from the 8. That same play ended with the questionable holding on the Bengals.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The defensive holding penalty against Cincinnati never should have happened anyway because the officials didn't call an obvious false start on the entire offensive line. <a href="
" charset="utf-8"></script>

I swear I saw like 2 or 3 false starts by the Rams and they just were never called. The snap always looked off and on that video clip posted, its very easy to tell there.
Donald's head and hand were clearly past the line on that 4th and 1.
The 3rd and goal holding play was a bad call but Cincy got away with a hold on 2nd down. It should of been 1st and goal again anyways. It's very weird that the refs called nothing all day then 3 threw 3 straight but Cincy was holding the f out of them there.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 14, 2022 at 5:26 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
The 3rd and goal holding play was a bad call but Cincy got away with a hold on 2nd down. It should of been 1st and goal again anyways. It's very weird that the refs called nothing all day then 3 threw 3 straight but Cincy was holding the f out of them there.

The fact of the matter is those calls don't get called in huge games with mins left. It's too ticky tacky and needs to be completely obvious. It's odd that gets called in that situation.

And the false starts, which aren't a grey area like holds/pass interference are completely missed on that drive.
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
The fact of the matter is those calls don't get called in huge games with mins left. It's too ticky tacky and needs to be completely obvious. It's odd that gets called in that situation.

And the false starts, which aren't a grey area like holds/pass interference are completely missed on that drive.

The 3rd down play was crap but they were mugging the Ram receivers. The refs may call that. Some of that like the Kupp hold they had to. That's just blatant holding.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Feb 14, 2022 at 6:28 AM ]

Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

AGAIN, the Wilson flat was just a make up for the non PI call (offensively) against JALEN... this freakin Zebras, they are so quick to see the littlest hold when it comes to the D, but continues to ignore when an offensive player does it..

Of course unless as we all know your number is 85 for the Niners

Cincy was doing whatever they could to keep them from scoring. They were having trouble on that drive so they started holding the receivers to keep them from getting open. That's not unusual. I've seen that happen a lot of times in games when the D is desperate. The refs could hav eignored it but then the Ra,ms fans would be complaining.

The 3rd down flag on Wilson was questionable but the others were legit. Even if that flag wasn't thrown on Wilson they may have converted the 4th down. Stafford is certainly capable of completing an 8 yard pass to Kupp.
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:

The 75 TD was a horrible miss. The fact that Ramsey was on the ground before the ball was even close should have made it obvious.

It's not like there feet could have been tangled while they both tracked the ball. The ball was not even close and he already was falling. NFL corners don't just fall down running in a straight line.

Yeah the ticky tackiness is annoying but it happens every game. The refs don't even always see when the linemen line up past the ball before it's even snapped.

The Bengals had plenty of time to score again at the end of the game so I honestly think we were just watching zebra incompetence all game.

The grand conspiracy thing cracks me up that people actually believe it.
Whenever the 49ers lose it's because of the refs.

Whenever we aren't in contention for a Super Bowl there's some conspiracy and "the NFL sucks anyways I'm not even watching anymore"

Lol
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:

We wouldn't have scored more than 17, we would've lost ve both by a cheap margin of 20-17.

jimmyG blows…
Share 49ersWebzone