LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 196 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
?t=1026
Start at 17:05
Not saying it's set up, Just saying.....
Stop complaining lol the Bengals only have themselves to blame... 9ers fans and their conspiracies smh
Kind of reminds me of the conspiracy theory of the NFL saying no way multiple blows to the head causes brain damage.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Stop complaining lol the Bengals only have themselves to blame... 9ers fans and their conspiracies smh

That's where we are now in this country. If you don't like something say it was rigged.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

That's where we are now in this country. If you don't like something say it was rigged.

Or say Baaa Baaa and ignore all possibilities.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Whenever the 49ers lose it's because of the refs.

Whenever we aren't in contention for a Super Bowl there's some conspiracy and "the NFL sucks anyways I'm not even watching anymore"

Lol

I totally agree. Loser thought is constantly blaming the refs, or making up conspiracy theories when you teams doesn't win. Those same people always neglect the calls they got away with. I wanted the Rams to lose big time mainly because I hate when teams buy themselves into a championship.
I didn't care who won that game. I like Burrow and Stafford. Neither team had won before. ( I know the Rams won once but that was in St. Louis) I respect what Donald does and Kupp is a nice story from and FCS school. I don't hate the Rams as an LA rival because they were gone so long and haven't been a thorn in our side like Seattle or Dallas in the old days.

Lol this
The only team that was gifted a touchdown was the Bengals on that blatant OPI.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
The only team that was gifted a touchdown was the Bengals on that blatant OPI.

Eh, the Ramsey PI on Higgins, in the end zone, was pretty obvious.

• jcs
  • Veteran
I wonder how many more consecutive flags these refs would have been instructed to throw if the rams needed more to score on that final drive.
Run the ball tho.

Both teams went pass , pass, pass, pass, pass, all 4th. Goose eggs , zero , nada , no points until the end.
Originally posted by boast:

Yah, they missed that call..

THE FIX IS IN!!! RIIIGGGGGEEEDD! THEY NEVER MISS CALLS!
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Lol this

I can see the frustration on all sides. But Google "financial goals for a corporation" and then think about who the shareholders are. The owners want money, it's good business and they are businessmen. I believe all professional sports on a level are fixed. It gets no easier than in football, an untimely flag here or there allows the refs to guide certain games (not all games) in a direction. Go down the list of Superbowls and superbowls winners and most of them have a storyline that makes money for the media to build up for the big game. Rarely have I heard them being referred to as the "Superbore" which they were repeatedly called under Tagliabue. Maybe I'm wrong, but it really seemed that in all 3 playoff games, the Rams crumbled in the 2nd half and inconsistent flags from the refs kept them in the game enough to emerge with the W. Through profit sharing, there was a heck of a lot more money for the league and owners to be had with the Rams winning than the Bengals.
[ Edited by DASeiler49 on Feb 14, 2022 at 12:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone