LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Rigged!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jcs:
I wonder how many more consecutive flags these refs would have been instructed to throw if the rams needed more to score on that final drive.

Could of just not thrown 1 and that game is over.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Yah, they missed that call..

THE FIX IS IN!!! RIIIGGGGGEEEDD! THEY NEVER MISS CALLS!

There was like 3+ missed/incorrect calls in the last 2mins. Don't act like it's just one call people are saying why things seem sketchy
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Yah, they missed that call..

THE FIX IS IN!!! RIIIGGGGGEEEDD! THEY NEVER MISS CALLS!

There was like 3+ missed/incorrect calls in the last 2mins. Don't act like it's just one call people are saying why things seem sketchy

Can't just focus on the last two mins though. Remember Higgins & Ramsey. Plus no consistency. Let em play all game then went the opposite direction final series.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
I wonder how many more consecutive flags these refs would have been instructed to throw if the rams needed more to score on that final drive.

Could of just not thrown 1 and that game is over.

You don't know that. You or nobody else knows what the Rams would have done on 4th down. You can't assume they woldn't have scored.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
You don't know that. You or nobody else knows what the Rams would have done on 4th down. You can't assume they woldn't have scored.

Not what I said.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
You bring up a good point that the league thrives on everyone having a chance but because the Bengals were 10-7, a small market team, with no star power they're not a team you'd ever want in the SB. You still want the Super Bowl to feature the league's best.

It's this hypocrisy that kills me.

If in the old days you found a way to build a great team, hang on, because the championships were likely coming.

1984 49ers? Best team, won the SB
1985 Bears? Best team, won the SB
1986 Giants? Best team, won the SB
1987 Redskins? Not the best team, but benefited from the best team (SF) getting knocked out early. Won the SB once they got there.

The Fumble and The Drive are sad days for Browns fans, but all it meant was losing the bowl to the Giants and Skins most likely. In modern NFL, it's a good what if...

Now, you've got turnarounds of a terrible 2017 49ers and 2019 Bengals, getting into Super Bowls two years later and losing after having a lead.

It's very tough.

Parity to get you out of the cellar, but definitely not parity to win championships.

Theoretically, if Lance is approximately Garoppolo in W/L but does it in sexier fashion, the 49ers are automatically better off in tight games because of it. Montana and Young in today's game would've been s**tting on Brady.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Stop complaining lol the Bengals only have themselves to blame... 9ers fans and their conspiracies smh

The conspiracy theories are not unique to 49er fans. Check other boards. Talk to other fans. I'm not trying to sound derogatory either. It's amazing how all fan bases IMO have the same categories of fans.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by WINiner:
They don't call s**t all game long, then all the sudden they are calling fouls on every play when the Rams are going to lose if they don't.

After the ramsey facemask? Cmon. Cant be complaining.

Yea, if anything that holding call makes up for the Ramsey missed call.

No complaining. it is what it is.
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by WINiner:
They don't call s**t all game long, then all the sudden they are calling fouls on every play when the Rams are going to lose if they don't.

After the ramsey facemask? Cmon. Cant be complaining.

Yea, if anything that holding call makes up for the Ramsey missed call.

No complaining. it is what it is.

where's the make up for offsides on that 4th and 1?
Originally posted by facestabber:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Stop complaining lol the Bengals only have themselves to blame... 9ers fans and their conspiracies smh

The conspiracy theories are not unique to 49er fans. Check other boards. Talk to other fans. I'm not trying to sound derogatory either. It's amazing how all fan bases IMO have the same categories of fans.

Ya, every fan base has these type of fans.

Still humans after all...
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Feb 16, 2022 at 6:50 PM ]

They gave them about 10 chances at goal to go. Absolutely unbelievable.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Close this crap down. Where not like not rams fans they don't live in our heads. Congrats to the rams organization. Time for 2022! Trey Area! Let's go!

F the Lambs. Fake ass championship.

#rigged is trending after the super bowel.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

#rigged is trending after the super bowel.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

A hold is a hold uncatchable or not. Pass interference is where uncatchable comes into play
Those holding calls on Ronnie Lott in the NFC Championship Game against the REDSKINS! Yes, I said that. Because that is what they were!

RIGGED!!!
Share 49ersWebzone