There are 181 users in the forums

S Tashaun Gipson

Shop 49ers game tickets
I really like Ward and all but I think Gipson showed more at FS than Ward ever really has. Maybe just because he had more picks though.
Great season Gip. What an acquisition for pennies. Keep your pick streak rolling into the playoffs please and thank you
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Great season Gip. What an acquisition for pennies. Keep your pick streak rolling into the playoffs please and thank you

Yes please. Keep it up Gip
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I really like Ward and all but I think Gipson showed more at FS than Ward ever really has. Maybe just because he had more picks though.

HHe outweighs Jimmy by 20 lb. He's a real safety.
Another John Lynch stellar move!
You can be a good defender but are you a ball-hawk? It seems that Gipson is in the right place at the right time, two things that you have or don't have.
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I must say that the community here is very congenial. I've read a few threads and it seems like everyone is extremely kind. It's definitely good vibes!
Originally posted by victorgray:
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I must say that the community here is very congenial. I've read a few threads and it seems like everyone is extremely kind. It's definitely good vibes!

Hello & welcome! 🥳
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Nice depth signing. I like it

Lol

meh when he was added but the dude really stepped up and balled out for us this season
I like Jimmie Ward a lot and as much as it pains me to say this, I'd sign Gipson as the short term safety and draft a replacement. Unless we can keep Jimmie for cheap since he can play slot and FS, but we still draft a replacement. But I think Jimmie can command more on the open market. Hoping we win a Super Bowl because one extra benefit is it will make the departures easier.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

lol not paying attention. Surely a bot.
Please get a Gipick 6 thanks

like him back, it's gotta be super cheap though. I'm guessing a one yr deal so there not much you can do about the cap hit (maybe toss in all kinds of escalators or something).
Share 49ersWebzone