LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 141 users in the forums

🏈 2022 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nice throw and catch there.....a LOT of offense tonight.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I want no part of Phili. We suck against running QBs. They have big weapons everywhere. Best DL in football. Ballhawks at CB and Safety. They are an absolute matchup nightmare. I don't think the game would be close. We can't put up the points to keep up with them and elite offense trumps elite defense.

They aren't all that.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I want no part of Phili. We suck against running QBs. They have big weapons everywhere. Best DL in football. Ballhawks at CB and Safety. They are an absolute matchup nightmare. I don't think the game would be close. We can't put up the points to keep up with them and elite offense trumps elite defense.

They aren't all that.

they can definitely be ran on and I feel our defense is better than GB.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Nov 27, 2022 at 7:03 PM ]
Especially if we can get both AA and JK back for the stretch run.

They don't have the best DL, they don't have good LBs. That's why teams run at will on them. They've got a great secondary.

On offense yeah they've got a ton of weapons and a scrambling QB. Tough to defend but I'll take our chances!

Philly ain't s**t
Holy s**t this Packers D is still in the locker room
Awful awareness from the Packers there......woah.
Eagles will get humbled come playoff time
Packers defense getting destroyed.

Rasul Douglas is Trash
elite offense trumps elite defense.

I noticed you are in this thread every week pumping up other teams. First it was the Seahawks, then the Cowboys, now the Eagles. The sky is not falling you know? We match up well with any team in the NFC with our run game and defense.
Lol look at this Eagles run D. "I don't want any part of the Eagles" meanwhile Kyle and CMC are like "I do!"
Originally posted by swoosh6996:

I noticed you are in this thread every week pumping up other teams. First it was the Seahawks, then the Cowboys, now the Eagles. The sky is not falling you know? We match up well with any team in the NFC with our run game and defense.

This is the NFL thread. The Cowboys and Eagle are the teams to beat in the NFC. I've been talking about all 3 teams because we more than likely will face one of them in the playoffs and it's not going to a cake walk like many think.
Share 49ersWebzone