LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 145 users in the forums

🏈 2022 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rodgers is questionable to return
Oblique injury for Rodgers - that doesn't help.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I want no part of Phili. We suck against running QBs. They have big weapons everywhere. Best DL in football. Ballhawks at CB and Safety. They are an absolute matchup nightmare. I don't think the game would be close. We can't put up the points to keep up with them and elite offense trumps elite defense.

I noticed you are in this thread every week pumping up other teams. First it was the Seahawks, then the Cowboys, now the Eagles. The sky is not falling you know? We match up well with any team in the NFC with our run game and defense.

This is the NFL thread. The Cowboys and Eagle are the teams to beat in the NFC. I've been talking about all 3 teams because we more than likely will face one of them in the playoffs and it's not going to a cake walk like many think.

Not saying it would be a cake walk, but none of those teams have played a team as good as us. We already destroyed Seattle once, and we will probably do it again. Both the Cowboys and Eagles struggle stopping the run, and that is something that we excel at. We also have arguably the best defense in the NFL. Like I said before, we match up well with the top teams in the NFC.

None of those teams want to see us at all come January. That's how I look at it.
I think we will see Love especially if Eagles score
Rodgers is out.
I wonder if he plays again this season. After this loss, there will be almost no reason for him to play.
Originally posted by rockzz:
Rodgers is out.
I wonder if he plays again this season. After this loss, there will be almost no reason for him to play.

They need to sit him and work on trading him to us this offseason
GB fans have been asking for Love welp they are about to get their wish
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by rockzz:
Rodgers is out.

They need to sit him and work on trading him to us this offseason

He's almost untradeable now unless they rework his contract.....really put Green Bay over a barrel, fittingly.
Should of flexed Niners vs Dolphins to SNF. Colts vs Cowboys
311 rushing yards

Here we go
Knew Watson was going to be good. Just got to keep the drops in check.
Holy s**t. I thought Rodgers was throwing this TD drive . Turns out was Love
that was fun!
Blankenship with a terrible angle, and the Packers score again.......Eagles doing their best to keep this in doubt. Wow.
Share 49ersWebzone