There are 127 users in the forums

🏈 2022 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Might be start of Jordan Love era in GB
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Might be start of Jordan Love era in GB

He looks solid. Maybe sitting isn't the worst thing in the world for a young guy. Sign Jimmy to 2 year deal and let Lance learn
GB had a shot to come back but they cant tackle for s**t.
Lions officially "in the hunt." Wow.....can't believe I'm seeing that.
Who else is getting tired of watching Lane Johnson get away with false starts on 30% of the snaps every week?

I have no idea how the NFL hasn't looked into this. He is literally getting away with false starts on 1/2 of their pass plays.
Originally posted by jds_49ers:
GB had a shot to come back but they cant tackle for s**t.

Credit them for hanging in there, although Philadelphia gave them a little help, too.
People will talk about how amazing the Eagles running game was. And they were. But all that and they are still only up by 10 points. Tha be pretty concerning
Originally posted by Bloodless:
People will talk about how amazing the Eagles running game was. And they were. But all that and they are still only up by 10 points. Tha be pretty concerning

They should be concerned about their defense. Especially their run D. They signed those 2 guys but they aren't making a difference.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Who else is getting tired of watching Lane Johnson get away with false starts on 30% of the snaps every week?

I have no idea how the NFL hasn't looked into this. He is literally getting away with false starts on 1/2 of their pass plays.

The inconsistency of NFL officiating is such a joke......just ridiculous, but I really don't know if there going to do anything about it or even diplomatically state "we'll attempt to address any issues."
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Bloodless:

They should be concerned about their defense. Especially their run D. They signed those 2 guys but they aren't making a difference.

That and the tendency for a turnover.....if/when they get knocked off, those would be the likely reasons. Still, they'll be a tough out.

Love the way this kid looks and pun intended
Jordan Love is gonna be so many Niners fans' cuck crush…
Very small sample size but I'd Love continue to look like this then the Packers FO 100% should have taken the kings ransom for Rodgers.
Love looks good. Interesting to see if he goes next week 🤔
philly's defense gave up 33 points at home to this neutered offense just sayin
Share 49ersWebzone