There are 238 users in the forums

🏈 2022 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Wouldn't Hurts just run it? Niners biggest weakness has always been the running QB.

Didn't work for Taylor Hill yesterday.
Jesus the Steelers Punter is a big boy
Aikman seems more drunk than usual and I don't blame him
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
good lord!
Bucs will be coming off a short week when they come and play us. We should whoop their ass
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Bucs will be coming off a short week when they come and play us. We should whoop their ass

I'll never doubt TB12. No matter what
Refs really just let receivers push off
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Wtf

Never seen that before.

Yes you have

mike Tomlin
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Wouldn't Hurts just run it? Niners biggest weakness has always been the running QB.

Didn't work for Taylor Hill yesterday.

No, Taysom hill is a gimmick. He would be the starter and not Andy Dalton if he was good as Hurts.

Really nice throw from Pickett there.
I won my fantasy by 3 pts ... damn pittman had to make me sweat.
On a list of top 5 most painful sounding injuries.. lacerated kidney BELONGS
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Not sure if this was posted yet, but the Seadderal Sehawks tried to cheat once again. It didn't avail them, but watch 52 come off of the side line to block a Raider after an interception:

Wtf

Never seen that before.

I think after watching this a bunch of times to try and figure what exactly he was doing, my conclusion was that he thought the guy who intercepted the ball was downed by contact and was running out to celebrate the pick. That's why he was running in that direction first rather than upfield... once he realized the mistake he just went with it... LOL.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Not sure if this was posted yet, but the Seadderal Sehawks tried to cheat once again. It didn't avail them, but watch 52 come off of the side line to block a Raider after an interception:

Wtf

Never seen that before.

I think after watching this a bunch of times to try and figure what exactly he was doing, my conclusion was that he thought the guy who intercepted the ball was downed by contact and was running out to celebrate the pick. That's why he was running in that direction first rather than upfield... once he realized the mistake he just went with it... LOL.

I liked it .... maybe a rule change when there is a turnover the benches can clear and wreck s**t
Share 49ersWebzone