LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 144 users in the forums

🏈 2022 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I hope KC takes it. Eagles had too easy of a path to get to the SB.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Hopefully KC wins. I'd rather see Andy Reid a respectable and classy coach winning than a douchebag like Sirianni.
The QB matchup of Hurts-Purdy was Hurts favored. In the SB Mahomes is light years ahead of Hurts, KC blowout.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by pdc20:
f**k the Chiefs after Superbowl 2020 and specially that piece of s**t Frank Clark.
Burrow and the Bengals are much more sympathetic IMHO.

They beat us... get over it. The Bengals are much more insufferable, calling it "Burrowhead" after winning one game there, scrubs and backups talking s**t for weeks... it all got annoying very quickly.

Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by pdc20:
f**k the Chiefs after Superbowl 2020 and specially that piece of s**t Frank Clark.
Burrow and the Bengals are much more sympathetic IMHO.

They beat us... get over it. The Bengals are much more insufferable, calling it "Burrowhead" after winning one game there, scrubs and backups talking s**t for weeks... it all got annoying very quickly.
Speaking of arrogance...
Originally posted by DrEll:
Hopefully KC wins. I'd rather see Andy Reid a respectable and classy coach winning than a douchebag like Sirianni.

I'm going to be forced to root for the Chiefs also but both coaches are asshats. Andy Reid has a crazy history of signing every scumbag player in the NFL imaginable. They give zero f**ks when it comes to low character players. Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill, Frank Clark, Josh Gordon, Isiah Pacheco, the list goes on and on. They even signed Damon Arnette last year after the Raiders cut him after that assault rifle video.

Andy Reid doesn't give about anything in life except for making a playbook and what your 40 time is.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The QB matchup of Hurts-Purdy was Hurts favored. In the SB Mahomes is light years ahead of Hurts, KC blowout.

Purdy would've outplayed Hurts. We had a great gameplan on D.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

how is Philly favored by 2? I dont get this?? If QB play wins championships and defense doesnt matter anymore how does Vegas have that line?
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

how is Philly favored by 2? I dont get this?? If QB play wins championships and defense doesnt matter anymore how does Vegas have that line?

If we had beat Philly I think we would've been favored over KC also.
Philly fans tearing up their city over winning the NFC. Sad.
Originally posted by Baldie:
I hope KC takes it. Eagles had too easy of a path to get to the SB.

Originally posted by DrEll:

Never thought I'd see myself typing this, but I totally agree with these statements. Go Chiefs.

• thl408
I'm just here for the halftime show. Wardrobe malfunction plz?
Gonna be rooting PHI hard

it's the Andy Reid bowl
Whats up with the Jalen Hurts "Now people understand why they drafted me" comments. He did basically next to nothing lol
I could careless who wins it now.

2023 season will be interesting.

I just hope we start faster, reviewing the this past season we lost to Chicago, Denver, and Atlanta (all non playoff teams). If we beat two out of the three we would have hosted that game yesterday. We have to start faster.
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
long walk on the beach with girlfriend >>>> super bowl who gives a s**t
Share 49ersWebzone