There are 134 users in the forums

🏈 2022 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Stanley:
Whats up with the Jalen Hurts "Now people understand why they drafted me" comments. He did basically next to nothing lol

I think he's 16-1 this year and set NFL records including most TDs on ground in season by QB ever

may not be in this game without him. most likely.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Whats up with the Jalen Hurts "Now people understand why they drafted me" comments. He did basically next to nothing lol

I think he's 16-1 this year and set NFL records including most TDs on ground in season by QB ever

Yeah in just 15 games he had 4400+ total yds and 35 tds. Almost to the level of Lamar Jackson back in 2019.
Originally posted by 49erKing:

Yeah in just 15 games he had 4400+ total yds and 35 tds. Almost to the level of Lamar Jackson back in 2019.

Hoping both these QBs get a couple weeks to heal up and give us a heck of a game could be an all time classic
Originally posted by 49erKing:

Hoping both these QBs get a couple weeks to heal up and give us a heck of a game could be an all time classic

We shall see! Not only next year but what a hefty price tag attached to his name brings lol.
  • thl408
Just saw the '3rd down do-over' play in the KC/CIN game. What a load of b******t
I've seen this Hurts model before, I'm not impressed.
PHI D front and coverage vs KC O is strength on strength and a great battle

then you got PHI run action vs KC front and the man style outside with KC vs PHIs WR freaks.. AJ Brown and Smith are freaks.

epic battle lot of history with Reid angle, Kelce angle, etc..
Share 49ersWebzone