There are 260 users in the forums

Fb Jack Colletto

Shop 49ers game tickets
Nice one Colletto Letsss goooo!!!!
Cut for Manning
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
IF we continue to make 44 richers than he already is w/o calling his #s, I say we may as well put in C !!
Originally posted by Montana:
Colletto gunna getto lot of great plays, I think he has great chemistry for this team! Looking forward to all of it!

That's ah nice-ah!
Again an overhyped UDFA that people think can just take Juice's spot, wasn't happening, the team isn't cutting or trading Juice in 2024.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Again an overhyped UDFA that people think can just take Juice's spot, wasn't happening, the team isn't cutting or trading Juice in 2024.

No one can just take Juices spot. Good to have a potential candidate in the pipeline for when he's ready to hang them up.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

No one can just take Juices spot. Good to have a potential candidate in the pipeline for when he's ready to hang them up.

Agreed, I hope they bring Colletto back at some point.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Agreed, I hope they bring Colletto back at some point.

They might bring him back, and they might not. One reason they might not, is because *maybe* Kyle will change his offense to suite a more pass first offense. The way Brock is so pinpoint accurate, I don't know if he really needs a fullback to make this offense tick. In other words, Kyle *not bringing back* Colletto and/or not replacing him with a promising Juszczyk understudy - may signal a change in Kyle's offensive philosophy due to Brock's talent and skillset. We shall see.

Originally posted by Giedi:
They might bring him back, and they might not. One reason they might not, is because *maybe* Kyle will change his offense to suite a more pass first offense. The way Brock is so pinpoint accurate, I don't know if he really needs a fullback to make this offense tick. In other words, Kyle *not bringing back* Colletto and/or not replacing him with a promising Juszczyk understudy - may signal a change in Kyle's offensive philosophy due to Brock's talent and skillset. We shall see.

I still think Juice's replacement will not be a fullback but a "move" tight end
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcwoot:
Originally posted by Giedi:

I still think Juice's replacement will not be a fullback but a "move" tight end

Latu and Brayden seem to fit that bill, by the way. They'd be great move tight ends, or H-backs. What I'd like to see is Mason developing his WR side a la CMC. I think Mason would be a great H-back, but he has to develop his hands and route running.

Juice is hard to replace and not best done. Not directly football related, but did anyone watch the pro bowl non football games? Juice stood as as an athlete and could be a top dodge ball player. 😂
Colletto is gone, signed by Steelers to their PS, now they have Colletto & Fisher, 2 of our UDFAs.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Colletto is gone, signed by Steelers to their PS, now they have Colletto & Fisher, 2 of our UDFAs.

Doesnt that mean we could sign him back if we wanted to?
Share 49ersWebzone