LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 159 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
They need to have a good replacement if they fire Wilks. I'm not sure they do. Promoting a position coach with no DC experience during the season probably isn't a good idea.
He's not getting fired mid season.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Preach brother

Tell that to the Raiders lol
Originally posted by Montana:

Lol trying to compare that cluster f**k of a franchise to the 49ers GTFO

LV isn't going anywhere this season and last I checked they didn't fire anyone after 8 games.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 6, 2023 at 1:01 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Preach brother

Just fans being emotional

Lol trying to comparing that cluster f**k of a franchise to the 49ers GTFO here with that crap.

LV isn't going anywhere this season and last I checked they didn't fire anyone after 8 games.

Amen, NY bringing it today
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Preach brother

i will take this NY post as Wilks getting fired soon if Wilks keeps up this defensive slide

If Wilks s**ts the bed again, wouldn't there have to be something done?

"GTFO" sounds emotional to me lol. Wilks is a s**t sandwich..nothing emotional about that, jus the fax. I wasn't comparing Raiders to the 9ers. Just saying later adjustments were made on their team, oh no lol.

If Wilks s**ts the bed again, wouldn't there have to be something done?

I said it a couple pages back, but I think it really comes down to how the players feel. They're vets, they know how great they can be and they know how much of the defense's failures are on them and how much is on Wilks. If they get together and have a players only meeting about this and bring their concerns to Kyle, changes will be made. If it had more to do with them acclimating to a new defense and going through growing pains, we'll have to endure.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I have zero confidence in this guy.

I don't recall Kyle firing anyone in mid season.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
I said it a couple pages back, but I think it really comes down to how the players feel. They're vets, they know how great they can be and they know how much of the defense's failures are on them and how much is on Wilks. If they get together and have a players only meeting about this and bring their concerns to Kyle, changes will be made. If it had more to do with them acclimating to a new defense and going through growing pains, we'll have to endure.

These were my thoughts as well, I am guessing players have already addressed Kyle idk..but I could see Chase and Bosa calling a meeting lol. Chase doesn't seem like the type that f**ks around with s**t. Though new to the team..his voice could have an effect..if Wilks keeps Wilking.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I don't recall Kyle firing anyone in mid season.

Steve Wilks: "Hold my joint juice.."
Share 49ersWebzone