LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 261 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Credit where it's due. Got his s**t together.
cool to see all the interpersonal engagements with Wilks and the players on the sidelines
Like a different man today. I like his energy On the sidelines. Def a good thing for the players.
Originally posted by dmullins:
Just need to make the move and fire Shanahan. Make Wilks the interim HC, we have the talent and Wilks will make a great HC

make sure you keep your helmet on at all times
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Like a different man today. I like his energy On the sidelines. Def a good thing for the players.

you realize all the D coordinators and their energy was a result of the players, right?
Wilks did some soul searching last week lol. Hopefully he keeps it up. Definitely the best performance from the defense this year.
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

you realize all the D coordinators and their energy was a result of the players, right?
So you're saying you can be the defensive coordinator?
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by dmullins:
Just need to make the move and fire Shanahan. Make Wilks the interim HC, we have the talent and Wilks will make a great HC

make sure you keep your helmet on at all times

Ha, reminds me of Denis Leary "Life sucks get a f**kin' helmet" lol. In this case Shanahan Sucks!!
I don't know if it was having Wilks on the sideline or having Young at the other end but something lit a fire under Bosa.
Was he on the sidelines today and not in the booth? I remember Kyle mentioning something to that effect. I think the d lone played better today. The chase signing was a game changer TBH.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Was he on the sidelines today and not in the booth? I remember Kyle mentioning something to that effect. I think the d lone played better today. The chase signing was a game changer TBH.

Yes he was on the sideline.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:

have you watched the game ? they've been showing him on the sidelines a lot
Sidelines seemed better but he made adjustment s that worked well today.

imo it's all about stopping the run which they did very well today. If they can't do that nothing else matters.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Stood on business.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Did an amazing job today and seemed like there was either little or no Oliver play today?
Share 49ersWebzone