LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 157 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Lots of chatter about Wilks getting a shot at an open HC position next season. He c will have to choose this season strong, so hoping he does well for our sake.
Do we have anyone in house who can be a coordinator?

usually, coordinators will get a job after 2 years i tink we have another year with Wilks minimum especially if we have a deep push in the playoffs. I would also guess we would do another external hire i don't see anyone as an option in house
Only 220 total yards and 13 points allowed @ Seattle. Geno wanted no part of our pass rush.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Only 220 total yards and 13 points allowed @ Seattle. Geno wanted no part of our pass rush.

13 will be on his points allowed record,
3 is the real total tho, but 13 it is
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

True, well technically 6 but yeah.
Steadily improving

i think a fg was technically a 3 and out, the ST coverage team put em in FG range
I'll admit to being a little hasty in calling for his firing a few weeks ago. But I'm not apologizing. Even if there's a fire

i think a fg was technically a 3 and out, the ST coverage team put em in FG range

Ah you're right. Good call. Defense was balling.
I see him only giving up 3 pts this game. A big step in the right direction! Now lets see this coming week. GREAT JOB AND KUDOS THIS WEEK THOUGH.
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
I'll admit to being a little hasty in calling for his firing a few weeks ago. But I'm not apologizing. Even if there's a fire

Philly, the Cards with Kyler Murray and Baltimore on Christmas. The next month will tell us exactly where this defense is at.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Great job. Our offense gave them more points than our defense.

they really only allowed 3. I blame 7 on the offense and 3 on specials
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

Philly, the Cards with Kyler Murray and Baltimore on Christmas. The next month will tell us exactly where this defense is at.

The Philly/Balt games will tell us where this team is at for contending for the Lombardi.
He coaches a lot better on the sideline. Never let him up in the booth again.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Why stop there? The Playoffs will as well.

Bottom line is he did his job and it was a great performance tonight.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 23, 2023 at 8:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone