There are 887 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dude needs to teach the team how to tackle again this week.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Yeah Fred Warner has never learned how to. How has he made it to this point in his career? Just amazing
Originally posted by Ark49er:

Yeah Fred Warner has never learned how to. How has he made it to this point in his career? Just amazing

Definitely one of Fred's worst games.

Exactly and it's why I'm not worried about the defense. They have been playing great for the better part of the season against much better teams than the Cardinals. Injuries and an off game by your best happens. They will play better next week.
Wrap up drills
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

Exactly and it's why I'm not worried about the defense. They have been playing great for the better part of the season against much better teams than the Cardinals. Injuries and an off game by your best happens. They will play better next week.

Agree with you both.

In my opinion Fred takes weaker opponent games off. Seen it a few times this year.

Also had to work more with the RBs getting through where Armstead and Hargrave usually are.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
he and his unit were brutal in this game

I expect them to refocus after this

The DT's played atrociously in this game. Gotta hope Armstead and Hargrave get healthy soon. Big difference without them around

This
Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
he and his unit were brutal in this game

I expect them to refocus after this

The DT's played atrociously in this game. Gotta hope Armstead and Hargrave get healthy soon. Big difference without them around

Yeah I mean, we're down to second, third, fourth string and practice squad there basically.

Hopefully at least one of AA or hargrave is good to go
Not worried.
Given the quality of players (Armstead and Hargrave) that were not on the field. Then Kalia Davis went out. I mean...dang! No wonder the Cards were able to run. I actually loved this game. Bunch of guys seemed a little sluggish and off...but they still took care of business.

I don't believe I her Greenlaws name once today. We got the win against a divisional opponent, defense definitely not focused and had their eyes on the Ravens
This was like the Raiders game last year.

Not worried.......yet.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
This was like the Raiders game last year.

Not worried.......yet.

I mean...we have this impossible standard that every game should be perfect.

Some games are tough.

9ers are a bit beat up - AZ was rested.

On the road against a team that knows you well. It can be a grind.
My goodness do we need those 2 defensive tackles back. So much worse on run defense. Wow.

Originally posted by Crown:

Agree with you both.

In my opinion Fred takes weaker opponent games off. Seen it a few times this year.

Also had to work more with the RBs getting through where Armstead and Hargrave usually are.

That is a theme with most of the team. Deebo runs lazy routes when not involved, things like that. I will say though, I'm not sure they could maintain an incredibly high level 100% of the time.
Share 49ersWebzone