49ers remain on losing side of Chiefs rivalry in 28-18 defeat →

There are 667 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
The amount of disrespect I see the defense is getting, I hope they come out fired up and almost shut out this Detoilet team.

They better come out like that. Detroit could easily rush for 200 plus. Especially with Logan Ryan's washed up ass back there.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
The amount of disrespect I see the defense is getting, I hope they come out fired up and almost shut out this Detoilet team.

They better come out like that. Detroit could easily rush for 200 plus. Especially with Logan Ryan's washed up ass back there.

I saw an edit of the recent practices of Wilks with the players and he looked pretty locked in... take it with a grain of salt though lol...
  • titan
  • Veteran
I saw Fred's interview. No time to get better this is NOW!
Originally posted by titan:
No sense of urgency.

It's like he has another 7 games to figure it out. Better is not ok when it's win or go home. It's best. Now.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by titan:
No sense of urgency.

It's like he has another 7 games to figure it out. Better is not ok when it's win or go home. It's best. Now.

Yeah sure coach.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Mix it up man. Stop playing man all the time in the red zone. Hire Lord Fangio as an advisor asap.

Hired by the Eagles and thank goodness for that. Certainly don't need a DC that has struggled lately to try and advise e a DC that has been better.

I"m a big fan of Fangio, but his time has passed in my opinion. Everybody is playing nickel defenses nowadays. I want a DB centered defensive coordinator coaching for Kyle. Wilks has the same background that George Seifert had, and that resulted in 5 Superbowl defenses.
Wilks has to bring up numbers in the run game, or we get pushed up and down the field, and tighten in the RZ
  • Cosmo
This dude is not worth a comp pick, not that any team would hire him anyways after seeing how horrible he is at his job.
f**k this guy so damn much.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Wilks has to bring up numbers in the run game, or we get pushed up and down the field, and tighten in the RZ

He's not a good coach

Who would have thought this dude would be so s**tty when it mattered most

all of us
Dogsh*t
Absolute Dogsh*t....

You cant tell kill means a run play?
Should have fired him after the Vikings game.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Should have fired him after the Vikings game.

Kyle doesn't have the guts.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Fire this clown 🤡
Share 49ersWebzone