49ers remain on losing side of Chiefs rivalry in 28-18 defeat →

There are 544 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Like I said all throughout this thread. Every time this guy runs a defense the defense gets worse. It has not once gotten better. This is another year of a defense getting worse under this dude. He is a good dbacks coach but not good at anything else. We need to get rid of him. He just cost us a run at the super bowl. HE blows and he should never be a coach or a defensive coordinator again.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Should have fired him after the Vikings game.

THIS. Wilks never fit with this team or culture, players don't believe in him. Just terrible.
I dont want him back next year
Horrensous call
this D is not well prepared
This man and the decision to go with a rookie kicker is going to cost us the SB this season.
Originally posted by WINiner:
This man and the decision to go with a rookie kicker is going to cost us the SB this season.

Moody hasn't gave up 21 points. Hes the least of our problems right now if our defense can't get a stop.
After the 2018 AFC Championship loss, the Chiefs actually showed a pair of nuts and fired their DC. They are now about to become the next dynasty.

If this franchise had nuts (they don't) they'll show Wilks the door tomorrow (they won't).

There are two different kinds of franchises: those who have nuts and those who don't. Only the former wins Super Bowls. We are in the latter.
Fire him into the sun.
He needs to get fired. No way is he getting hired, the league is done with old tired retreads.
Why not blitz..just rush 4? Makes no sense
3rd and 9, 3rd and 10, 3rd and 12 and now 3rd and 18 gets out foxed every time and can't get off the field.I'm not watching this team next year if he's back l.
[ Edited by iowa49er_75 on Jan 28, 2024 at 5:01 PM ]

A guy known for blitzing too much now doesn't blitz at all. Makes no sense
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Fire him at half!! And we have no interior run stuffers! keep letting them leave in FA!
[ Edited by KID9R on Jan 28, 2024 at 5:02 PM ]
Yeah I won't invest my time into this team while wilks is on our payroll. I f**king knew he was going to f**k us over
I will slap the s**t out of wilks if I see him
Fire Wilks now. No need for a DC in the second half. Just grab some bum out of the stands.
Share 49ersWebzone