Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Pitched a 2nd half shutout, outside of a garbage time 4th down TD
talk about adjustments

f**k that

he sucks
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Still wondering if the adjustments were his or Kyles....

Who knows? He is my biggest worry. Then the o line. Otherwise this team is stacked.

I have no idea how involved Kyle is with defense gameplaning, but he has two weeks to try and kill the game of his life out of his arse lol
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Who knows? He is my biggest worry. Then the o line. Otherwise this team is stacked.

I have no idea how involved Kyle is with defense gameplaning, but he has two weeks to try and kill the game of his life out of his arse lol

He probably dropped his pants in the locker room at halftime.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
talk about adjustments

f**k that

he sucks

• Cosmo

The secondary is still a problem. Wilks was supposed to be great with DBs, but he doesn't seem to be great at anything. I credit the Lions as much as Niners for the 2nd half. Campbell going for it rather than kicking FGs handed the game to the Niners.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
talk about adjustments

f**k that

he sucks

I don't think he sucked, we just don't have any interior run stuff up front, they can kinda have their way
Pacheco is pretty good, but it's not the RB duo DET has, maybe not the OL either, more keeping the ball in Mahomes hands, and he's Mahomes but we would rather play pass on D
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

He probably dropped his pants in the locker room at halftime.

Can't ever go wrong with this lol

You heard them give Wilks credit for mixing it up on 4th down, and getting DET off the field
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Wilks generally figures it out in the second half but why is he god awful in the first half?

lol at wilks kissing Kyle/john/jeds ass in his post game interview. He knew he messed up that first half

Originally posted by Crown:
Wilks generally figures it out in the second half but why is he god awful in the first half?

I don't think he figured it out in the 2nd half as much as the Lions imploded
Defense has taken a step back.
[ Edited by TexasGuero49 on Jan 28, 2024 at 7:32 PM ]

we don't have run stuff,
I think that plays into our hands vs KC,
we are better in pass D, and that's what you need vs KC
If he's good enough to win us a Lombardi that's good but I'd still be looking elsewhere for a dc. This defense should be dominating.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I don't think he figured it out in the 2nd half as much as the Lions imploded

Perhaps but it stiffens up nonetheless.

I still dont believe in Wilks but he does have some mojo in the second half of games.
Share 49ersWebzone