Shop 49ers game tickets
We're among the best at halftime adjustments. Don't f**k this s**t up
Thank you. That's all.
He did his part.
Originally posted by Gemini10:
He did his part.

Yes he did
Play for OT
Not mad at Wilks at all. He put together a great game plan.
Showed up for the SB. Even with Greenlaw out. Thank you. This s**t is on his HC.
Wilks situational defense on that 2 and 12 which gave up so many yards to make it 3rd and 6 is crazy. I knew he would cost us the game and he did at the end of the 4th and OT
Originally posted by Hangman_52:
Wilks situational defense on that 2 and 12 which gave up so many yards to make it 3rd and 6 is crazy. I knew he would cost us the game and he did at the end of the 4th and OT

He plays soft when it calls for aggressiveness and aggressive when it calla for being smart. Spags does the opposite.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Feb 11, 2024 at 7:58 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Hangman_52:

He plays soft when it calls for aggressiveness and aggressive when it calla for being smart. Spags does the opposite.

Spaqs has the corners and chris jones to do that. We don't. Chris Jones stepped up. Who stepped up for the niners on that last drive?

One and done. Too many stupid moments. Hes thumbin home
Originally posted by lamontb:
Spaqs has the corners and chris jones to do that. We don't. Chris Jones stepped up. Who stepped up for the niners on that last drive?

Well I won't argue about the corners but our guys were getting pressure. The problem is everything is the same soft zone no matter what. 5 guys at the stick so they can rake 8 yards. Kc doesn't do that.
The defense was awesome
Wilks and the D did enough. This isn't on them. They get turnovers and multiple 3 and outs and the offense gave them absolutely nothing. This idea that you are just going to hold Mahommes forever is silly.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by lamontb:

Well I won't argue about the corners but our guys were getting pressure. The problem is everything is the same soft zone no matter what. 5 guys at the stick so they can rake 8 yards. Kc doesn't do that.

Agreed on the soft zone. But is basically a staple of this defense. When have they not played soft zone in the clutch under KS. Same s**t Saleh and DR did.
Share 49ersWebzone