There are 209 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Get rid of this clown. Blew the SB by his stupid Zone prevent scheme and ill-timed blitzes in the final 2 minutes and OT.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The question is, who could replace him? I feel like they would really consider Bullocks. But a rookie DC going into another critical year, IDK..

I'm more worried about losing all the other assistants, Tapp and Lynn hired by Commanders, Kubiak to the Saints.
Still looking for the consistent pass-rusher and edge-setter opposite Nick Bosa, and we need that guy to help us to get to the next level.
Apparently Shanny hasn't looked at the film yet if this dude is still here.
The defense played well in the Super Bowl. Held the best team in the planet to a low point total. Defense did enough to win. Not blaming Wilks for this loss
Concerned that the game winning TD was the same
play KC ran twice against Philly in SB for 2 TDs
  • thl408
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Greenlaw wouldn't have fallen for that play. I'll never eat a corn dog again in my life. Not that I ever liked corndogs anyway.
Originally posted by thl408:

Greenlaw wouldn't have fallen for that play. I'll never eat a corn dog again in my life. Not that I ever liked corndogs anyway.

This guy ain't American
Originally posted by thl408:

This time w ketchups n mustardz

Im guessing you never lived through the Alex Smith corn dog years
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
This guy ain't American

Corndogs are gross.

Originally posted by ninerfan818:
The defense played well in the Super Bowl. Held the best team in the planet to a low point total. Defense did enough to win. Not blaming Wilks for this loss

Kansas City scored on every drive after the punt that hit Luter.

From that point on, the Chiefs were able to do whatever they wanted without issues.

The last drive in overtime was especially bad with Wilks playing a soft-zone and basically allowing Mahomes to work the underneath stuff (see the example I posted above).
Share 49ersWebzone