There are 218 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by boast:
Kyle's the reason why there's talent on this team

cope.

Just need Bellicheck and any ol 9ers assistant to call plays.

That's the ticket
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Feb 14, 2024 at 12:56 PM ]
  • titan
  • Veteran
Not sure who our next DC. I wouldn't mind Rex Ryan
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

cope.

That's the ticket

We need Tomsula back, that guy won a championship in Europe, you know he can do it here too. Fire Kyle, sign Jimmy, rehire Tomsula. 🏆 🏆 🏆
Bill Belichick come on in! Teach Kyle how it's done to win the big game!
Glad we fired him. I'm sure there's at least one displeased poster lurking on this thread
inOriginally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Kyle's new scapegoat.

Facts

The Teflon Don of the NFL. Never his fault. His decisions are always right. He should be held accountable for our repeated failures in big games. Chokes consistently then blames everyone else. Fans got kyled and now the DC got kyled.

we don't sniff any of our success in the past 5 years without Shanahan. GTFO.

That's just stupid. We stacked talent and he pissed it away. Year after year. 0-3 in SB. With the talent on this team you just need a coach that can manage the team. We have a coach that actually loses games with horrible decisions. So yeah, keep thinking that all our success is because of king Kyle and out shortcomings are everyone else's failures.

Kind of dumb to blame Kyle for the Falcons loss to the Patriots. What about the garbage Falcons Defensive staff and Head coach? Dan Quinn blows the biggest lead in Super Bowl history by a long shot and somehow escapes blame in many eyes.
Vrabel shopping for a rental here yet?
Wilks was gone the second that Kyle had to call a timeout in the Superbowl because Wilks CLEARLY dialed up the wrong defense and everyone EXCEPT Wilks realised it.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

cope.

That's the ticket

We need Tomsula back, that guy won a championship in Europe, you know he can do it here too. Fire Kyle, sign Jimmy, rehire Tomsula. 🏆 🏆 🏆

LOL

Jokes aside, Tomsula would be crazy to ever move on from the EFL ever again. It's like a community college league over there but with no other competition for fans, and he's king of the mountain.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

There is zero chance Steve Spagnolo would ever have that coverage with a blitz.

Didn't even make Patrick beat us being Patrick Mahomes. Just let him complete easy stuff all the way down the field.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Dirtydonedirtcheap69:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Gus Bradley, Mike Vrabel, BB, or Pete and ill call it a win and be excited for next season.

Watch it be Brandon Staley and the collective fan base lets out a loud sigh

Staley was obviously highly thought of as a DC with the Rams though right?

Yes.

Not a true 1-1 due to personnel, but Spags flamed out big time as a HC. It's why he's not really a concern to be poached from KC.

I saw that the one year Staley was with the Rams , they led in 3 categories.....points, yards, and I think turnovers too?

Wild stuff. Plus I saw an article on innovations he brought to defense......very smart defensive mind.

Staley or Vrabel sound exciting.........I like BB too IF his system can be implemented with our guys quickly and efficiently.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CainanUK:
Wilks was gone the second that Kyle had to call a timeout in the Superbowl because Wilks CLEARLY dialed up the wrong defense and everyone EXCEPT Wilks realised it.

💯 Facts
Originally posted by titan:
Not sure who our next DC. I wouldn't mind Rex Ryan

Rex runs a 3-4, that was the reason why they didn't go after Vic Fangio last year.
We don't have the personell for a 3-4.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

There is zero chance Steve Spagnolo would ever have that coverage with a blitz.

Didn't even make Patrick beat us being Patrick Mahomes. Just let him complete easy stuff all the way down the field.

When your HC disagrees with your play calls , it's over for you . This time the whole world disagreed with Wilks , including the HC
Share 49ersWebzone