There are 182 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Give me Belichick or Vrabel and when they leave next offseason for a HC gig we can bring in Saleh after he gets fired
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Give me Belichick or Vrabel and when they leave next offseason for a HC gig we can bring in Saleh after he gets fired

BB HC and Vrabel DC

I like that. I don't know if Belichik is still getting a HC gig at his age. Maybe but I thought someone was going to give it this year when he became available. I'm good with both options and if they get hired again next year, we'll worry about it and see who's available then.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
There is zero chance Steve Spagnolo would ever have that coverage with a blitz.

Didn't even make Patrick beat us being Patrick Mahomes. Just let him complete easy stuff all the way down the field.

That's a layup for them. The chiefs were dinking and dunking all year long with mediocre receivers. Corners should have been up on the WR's.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
That's just stupid. We stacked talent and he pissed it away. Year after year. 0-3 in SB. With the talent on this team you just need a coach that can manage the team. We have a coach that actually loses games with horrible decisions. So yeah, keep thinking that all our success is because of king Kyle and out shortcomings are everyone else's failures.

Kyle's the reason why there's talent on this team

cope.

I was wondering if someone would respond.

I was sitting here just
We...WE??? who the f**k is we?
Ousted out and fired. Probably the right move. He was getting gashed all Playoffs long. Choker on zero blitz at the wrong times too. Just hope we get something better.

Yes!
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

BB HC and Vrabel DC

Lol

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

BB HC and Vrabel DC

Kyle OC? lol
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I'm down
Not gonna lie....think he was a reason for defensive tailspin the last 6 weeks. Vrabel or. Belicheck would be fine. ]robably had to reach agreement with new coach before announcing.
Originally posted by thl408:
Next to be fired is Spencer Burford and Luter's ankle.

...don't forget McCaffrey's weak right arm.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Not gonna lie....think he was a reason for defensive tailspin the last 6 weeks. Vrabel or. Belicheck would be fine. ]robably had to reach agreement with new coach before announcing.

That would be against the rules. I'm sure they will interview a minority coach then make their decision
Share 49ersWebzone