There are 146 users in the forums

Coach - Steve Wilks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ill give SW the benefit of the doubt, but the vaunted all star D-Line....did not look like I expected. I know the ram's plan was the dump the ball out quickly, but I still expected to control the LOS, not to allow the offense to dictate down and distance.
Perhaps a poor gameplan to start but they were held in check in the 2nd half. Injuries derailed the Rams last year, but this is still a good football team and we beat them. This was a quality win, something the Cowboys don't have.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
Ill give SW the benefit of the doubt, but the vaunted all star D-Line....did not look like I expected. I know the ram's plan was the dump the ball out quickly, but I still expected to control the LOS, not to allow the offense to dictate down and distance.

I can't blame him for the play of the dline. They just got there asses whooped by the Rams. The cbs playing 10 yards off was on Wilks. Would love for him to be questioned about that.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I can't blame him for the play of the dline. They just got there asses whooped by the Rams. The cbs playing 10 yards off was on Wilks. Would love for him to be questioned about that.

Eh it's hard to get home when everything is out in 2.5 seconds.
Originally posted by Dshearn:

Apparently the Rams OLINE is really good this year. I sacks and only a handful of pressures through 2 games.

By the end of the year, the Rams will be considered a good (maybe playoff) caliber team
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Apparently the Rams OLINE is really good this year. I sacks and only a handful of pressures through 2 games.

By the end of the year, the Rams will be considered a good (maybe playoff) caliber team

If Stafford is healthy they are a playoff team.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Plenty of pass rush opportunities where the ball wasn't out in 2.5 seconds. Rams o line outplayed our d line
Yuck
Not impressed.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Plenty of pass rush opportunities where the ball wasn't out in 2.5 seconds. Rams o line outplayed our d line

our 300+ million paid dline to be exact.

I wouldn't say plenty. When Stafford was forced to hold it the d line pressured him.
Yeah, put me in the category of not impressed. We are built like the '85 Bears imo. It should look and be better
What The Fudge was all that Bull Crap Tackling today?? everyone dipped their arms in melted butter today pregame.
Originally posted by raywm3:
Yeah, put me in the category of not impressed. We are built like the '85 Bears imo. It should look and be better

Originally posted by raywm3:
only if we can have the 85 rules to go with it
Share 49ersWebzone