LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 122 users in the forums

Cameron Latu-TE-3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Why are they so bad at third rounders? What the heck is wrong with John? Getting all those comp picks for our coaches and players going away doesn't really matter much if you're so horrible at drafting

Overthinking them is the only conclusion I can come up with. They could've chosen LB and it at least would've been justified with the loss of Azeez. Honestly wish they went with Guard.

Amen
It can only go up from here, right
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
Originally posted by father49er:
I hope he makes the practice squad
Didn't like the pick when it was made. Liking it even less now.

100%
Paul Hofer predicts that Latu will be fine.

I liked him...in the 5th. When the run on tight ends happened, we were in a bad spot. He's overdrafted for sure and while I had him in the 5th (we have to throw our our 5th round success), I'm not expecting the guy to really pay off until year 2. Just need him to be good enough to make the squad. He'll get better (hopefully).
This is a team that usually is high in drops annually. He'll fit right in!
I feel his roster spot it safe considering his draft stock bc its almost unheard of a 3rd rounder getting waived but at the same time i'm not sure if any team would be willing to put him on their 53. Unless he improves the next 2 weeks I say waive him and try to get him on the practice squad.
Needs to show up this week with a new number, new haircut, new wr gloves, and a tub of stick um
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I am not happy cuz Latu is seem too slow to run.. he is not a great player and probably is a bust!

I was right what I said before. We should not draft him . Why 49ers like to draft for running slow and bad combine results?! It is very important for skillful about 40-Yards Dash and Vertical Jump! Just saying it! I just watched Latu for college highlights video when he seem too slow to running. I was right!.. I am good my talent my eyes to read and becareful the correct..
I am not happy cuz Latu is seem too slow to run.. he is not a great player and probably is a bust!

I was right what I said before. We should not draft him . Why 49ers like to draft for running slow and bad combine results?! It is very important for skillful about 40-Yards Dash and Vertical Jump! Just saying it! I just watched Latu for college highlights video when he seem too slow to running. I was right!.. I am good my talent my eyes to read and becareful the correct..

#imwithhim

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Paul Hofer predicts that Latu will be fine.

I'm gonna need a more reliable and credible source!!!
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Why are they so bad at third rounders? What the heck is wrong with John? Getting all those comp picks for our coaches and players going away doesn't really matter much if you're so horrible at drafting
It's like the NFL was telling them, we'll give you these third rounders, but they really need to be bad picks, we mean really really bad… like wtf bad.
Bruh is a bust in the making
Originally posted by ninersporvida:
Bruh is a bust in the making

Little early to enshrine the kid into the HOF after what happened yesterday no?
Originally posted by Rathof44:

100%

Knew it was a reach when we selected him. Everything that has happened so far just confirms my original belief. Niners could have done much better with this pick.
Share 49ersWebzone