LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 235 users in the forums

Cameron Latu-TE-3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by babarvaart:
Convenient injury so they can stash a not ready player on IR for a year?

I'd say so.

Great point, didn't think of that perspective.

Personally, I'd rather he play. The sooner he is the number 2 (or even 3) with Ross Dwelley pushed down the roster, the better. Latu not playing a year does us no good if we want better talent behind Kittle. I wonder what the recovery time will be.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Personally, I'd rather he play. The sooner he is the number 2 (or even 3) with Ross Dwelley pushed down the roster, the better. Latu not playing a year does us no good if we want better talent behind Kittle. I wonder what the recovery time will be.

4 to 6 weeks. Certainly would need the 3 week IR designation.
Welcome Jalen Hurd 2.0!
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by babarvaart:
Convenient injury so they can stash a not ready player on IR for a year?

I'd say so.

Great point, didn't think of that perspective.

This is exactly what it is. Put him on the IL, do not designate him to return and have him redshirt this year (he needs that anyway).
Originally posted by NCommand:
Welcome Jalen Hurd 2.0!

An injured 49ers player. You are in heaven.
Welcome Jalen Hurd 2.0!

Lol how
Originally posted by Heroism:
Nick Herbig was on the board when they drafted this dude and the kicker. Yikes.

I was pounding the table for Herbig too.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I think this draft will go down as the worst for this regime. Which shouldn't be surprising bc of the picks that we had this year.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

I think this draft will go down as the worst for this regime. Which shouldn't be surprising bc of the picks that we had this year.

The only positive if we have a bad year this season is we have a first rounder lol

KInda premature. I think this class is going to need time because they aren't going to get a ton of playing time. But I think both TEs will do well for us. I expect Ji'ayir Brown to be a player. Dee Winters should be a good one. May get one other surprise out this class, but I wouldn't expect immediate returns. Except at kicker and while its been a trashy start for Moody, we have a long way to go.

What a s**t show of 3rd round picks
I hope he makes the 53 then goes on IR. I think he can help this year more than anyone else thinks.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

KInda premature. I think this class is going to need time because they aren't going to get a ton of playing time. But I think both TEs will do well for us. I expect Ji'ayir Brown to be a player. Dee Winters should be a good one. May get one other surprise out this class, but I wouldn't expect immediate returns. Except at kicker and while its been a trashy start for Moody, we have a long way to go.

I expect Luter and Graham to be players for us too. Beal is the wild card.

Oh and of course Ronnie Bell.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Aug 27, 2023 at 6:52 AM ]
Welcome Jalen Hurd 2.0!

Hes definitely one of us!

You can't be serious. I can think of a worse one. Not that this one is great. But there was without a shadow of a doubt a worse one
Share 49ersWebzone