There are 256 users in the forums

Cameron Latu-TE-3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • thl408
Originally posted by NYniner85:

lol he's getting the Jimmy G treatment. He can workout on the side but doesn't get the playbook and can't attend meetings. I'm jk, no idea why he's on the side.
not a good start, considering he's penciled in as our #2 TE

I don't know what we're doing at TE
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
With the Raiders drafting Brock Bowers, John Lynch should call them to see if Michael Mayer is available and what they are asking.

That's a damn good idea. I'd even call the Ravens and inquire about Likely

Or, if the Ravens say take a hike on Likely, how about their other TE, Charlie Kolar? Kolar was one of Purdy's top targets at Iowa State and put up some good numbers w/ Brock:

2019: 51 Rec, 697 yards, 7 TDs

2020: 44 Rec, 591 yards, 7 TDs

2021: 62 Rec, 756 yards, 6 TDs

great call on Kolar

would be ecstatic with Mayer or Likely as well, but Kolar could be cheap and that Purdy connection sounds sweet

either way, something's gotta happen at TE
if George goes down, we are scr$wed, we are a bit thin at TE
[ Edited by RonnieLott on May 21, 2024 at 5:09 PM ]
You gotta think that Kyle will not run the 22 as much as he has in the past. We will obviously see the 21 heavily, an increase in 11 and decreased 22.
[ Edited by TopDogBerkeley on May 21, 2024 at 5:54 PM ]

Not good. Not good at all. Starting off on the wrong foot again. C'mon Cam. Your future depends on this offseason.
we're going to replace him with some tightend 3 from a preseason cut
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by picklejuice:

I would rather bring back Tyler Kroft or Blake Bell than have Latu. As of right now, at least we know Kroft and Bell are better blockers than Latu.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I would rather bring back Tyler Kroft or Blake Bell than have Latu. As of right now, at least we know Kroft and Bell are better blockers than Latu.
How about Waller from the Giants?
Originally posted by thl408:

lol he's getting the Jimmy G treatment. He can workout on the side but doesn't get the playbook and can't attend meetings. I'm jk, no idea why he's on the side.

I wonder what is going on with him being on the side field? He can't be still injured from last year can he?

THIS!

Blake Bell really grew in KC under Andy Reid. Now a very solid backup TE.
Originally posted by Wrathman:

How about Waller from the Giants?

Dude needs to get cut and willing to sign for waaayyyy less than he is now but I'll gladly take the risk as having him behind Kittle even tho he's always hurt
This dude is more over rated than Jalen Hurd and Cory Sheets. I bet we don't even see him suit up.
Originally posted by Patton:
This dude is more over rated than Jalen Hurd and Cory Sheets. I bet we don't even see him suit up.

Hurd actually did something when he played football. This dude who the f**k knows. Wasn't much of anything in college. Hated the pick
Share 49ersWebzone