There are 240 users in the forums

Cameron Latu-TE-3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Patton:
This dude is more over rated than Jalen Hurd and Cory Sheets. I bet we don't even see him suit up.

Who overrates him? Unless you are specifically speaking about him being drafted at least 2 rounds early, no one is hyping him. Nothing but a disappointment for a year. It's one of the rare times we have consensus on a player in Niner Talk. No one expects anything out of him. We can only hope to be surprised.

s**t I bet genus is somewhere right now typing up a manifesto about how good this guy will be. .

Sorry I'm out on this one...hated the pick when it happened more than the Moody pick and been hoping he'd prove me wrong. Not looking good.

After all these TE transactions the guy has to have some sort of fire under his ass come TC.
Does Latu make it out of Training Camp?
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Patton:
This dude is more over rated than Jalen Hurd and Cory Sheets. I bet we don't even see him suit up.

Who overrates him? Unless you are specifically speaking about him being drafted at least 2 rounds early, no one is hyping him. Nothing but a disappointment for a year. It's one of the rare times we have consensus on a player in Niner Talk. No one expects anything out of him. We can only hope to be surprised.

s**t I bet genus is somewhere right now typing up a manifesto about how good this guy will be. .

Sorry I'm out on this one...hated the pick when it happened more than the Moody pick and been hoping he'd prove me wrong. Not looking good.

After all these TE transactions the guy has to have some sort of fire under his ass come TC.

We'll see...I know he's recovering from injury(I admit I kind of thought we were giving him the old BS IR excuse cuz we couldn't trust him but didn't want to risk cutting him) but I would've figured he'd make an effort to get to TEU.

I don't have much hope...but would love to be wrong and have the guy show up and surprise people.
Who?
  • 91til
  • Veteran
every time this thread is bumped I assume it's someone basically just being like "f**k this guy"

and it usually is, lol
Cameron Latu might end up being George Kittle's back up or at least the back up to the back up so if George goes down injured, we are in trouble.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Cameron Latu might end up being George Kittle's back up or at least the back up to the back up so if George goes down injured, we are in trouble.

Thomas is better than Latu and actually a good TE2. I think out TE room is better than it's been in a while.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
My money is on "no."
f**k this guy
Originally posted by 91til:
every time this thread is bumped I assume it's someone basically just being like "f**k this guy"

and it usually is, lol

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
f**k this guy

There you have it!
Leave it to Hysterikal to oblige.

Yeah, I think Latu has a near-zero chance.
[ Edited by OKC49erFan on Jul 2, 2024 at 10:46 AM ]

Another 3rd round pick down the drain.

The more I see these wasted picks, the more I can see how the Trey Lance trade may have saved us a lot of money. Those picks could have easily been more Solomon Thomas, Foster, Kinlaw type picks which would have possibly changed our salary cap situation.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
My money is on "no."

Ditto!
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
f**k this guy.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by 91til:

and it usually is, lol

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
f**k this guy

There you have it!
Leave it to Hysterikal to oblige.

Yeah, I think Latu has a near-zero chance.

Yup. People like to say there's good news about all players in the offseason. Cameron Latu is proof that narrative is completely false.
Another one bites the dust.
Share 49ersWebzone