There are 260 users in the forums

Cameron Latu-TE-3rd Round 2023 Draft

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's still a project that will end up on a team that will give him reps to develop.
Originally posted by dj43:
He's still a project that will end up on a team that will give him reps to develop.

Trey Lance to Cam Latu connection gonna be epic one day.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

I'm not sure about that. He was a reach for us in the 3rd and most had him at best as a 6.

His agent will have to do a solid job marketing him at this point because his game tape and hands are suspect.
They drafted another Trey Lance that needed major development. Bro just switch to TE in college 🤦‍♂️
Another lost pick
PS player maybe
Another 3rd round 💩
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

Can't wait to watch those UFL games.

Danny Gray catching those long bombs.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Another 3rd round 💩

They keep ignoring offensive line and picking this. Wow.

I see USFL all over these 2 young fellas... then they can come back to the NFL..

Warren Moon ???
I see Trey Lance as being like Jared Goff. If he gets to a team with a strong OL then he will be a decent starter. As long as you are not asking him to navigate the pocket he will be ok. He looked really bad when the pocket was collapsing in that preseason game.
[ Edited by hummbabybear_1 on Aug 28, 2024 at 9:43 AM ]
Originally posted by hummbabybear_1:
I see Trey Lance as being like Jared Goff. If he gets to a team with a strong OL then he will be a decent starter. As long as you are not asking him to navigate the pocket he will be ok. He looked really bad when the pocket was collapsing in that preseason game.

What? Lance is nothing like Goff. How much Lance kool aid did you drink? Dont the Cowboys have a strong OL? Lance would be on the practice squad if it werent for the revised emergency QB rule.
Share 49ersWebzone