There are 202 users in the forums

**2023 NFL GAME DAY THREAD**

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
14 point swing since that fumble from Detroit. Awful…
It's hard to admit or maybe easy, Mahomes is just better than every other QB. Perhaps of all time, not yet but getting in that conversation.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
That's why Mahomes is the GOAT and every other QB in all of history sucks in comparison.

He's no Brady.

hes got probably the best of any active qbs to catch him.
They are really penetrating deep.

Mahomes pressured on every play, doesnt matter
Originally posted by ninerjok:
It's hard to admit or maybe easy, Mahomes is just better than every other QB. Perhaps of all time, not yet but getting in that conversation.

He could probably retire tomorrow and be put in the Hall of Fame based on 2018-2022 alone.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
KC looks even more entirely reliant on Patrick

It works tonight but add in a 9ers level D and they are human. I might just hope we get them SB. Can revisit in 15 weeks
if they can no flag for false start all the way.. he just may be
LaPorta is a big dude
Originally posted by 9erson3:

It works tonight but add in a 9ers level D and they are human. I might just hope we get them SB. Can revisit in 15 weeks

They dropped 40+ points on us last year.

No he will surpass Brady and Montana and probably easy. Maybe not length of career but he's just better.

But watch out. Here comes Brock

Yeah they lost a couple of pieces though. I know it's game 1 but nothing to fear yet.

jimmy was seeing ghosts
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Goff. Jimmy part 2 lol
lol Karlaftis almost going the other way
Share 49ersWebzone