There are 229 users in the forums

**2023 NFL GAME DAY THREAD**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lions got to make a stop to start the half.
Blake f* Bell
Originally posted by DrEll:
Goff. Jimmy part 2 lol

Ugh I typed same then removed to keep the peace but yeah the high throws ……
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
KC looks even more entirely reliant on Patrick

It works tonight but add in a 9ers level D and they are human. I might just hope we get them SB. Can revisit in 15 weeks

They dropped 40+ points on us last year.
jimmy was seeing ghosts

They didn't even bother to show up that game. They played so stupid by giving up huge gains after penalties, not containing and being fooled 3 damn times by a Hardman end around. Those fools showed up for like the 1st 10 mins in the 1st then said f**k it
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

It works tonight but add in a 9ers level D and they are human. I might just hope we get them SB. Can revisit in 15 weeks

jimmy was seeing ghosts

They didn't even bother to show up that game. They played so stupid by giving up huge gains after penalties, not containing and being fooled 3 damn times by a Hardman end around. Those fools showed up for like the 1st 10 mins in the 1st then said f**k it
they knew jimmy was going to have a repeat Bronco game right after when we should have taken the lead at the 5.. but that INT
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 7, 2023 at 6:47 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

jimmy was seeing ghosts

they new jimmy was going to have a repeat Bronco game

lol
Originally posted by ninerjok:
It's hard to admit or maybe easy, Mahomes is just better than every other QB. Perhaps of all time, not yet but getting in that conversation.

No he will surpass Brady and Montana and probably easy. Maybe not length of career but he's just better.

But watch out. Here comes Brock

I don't think I follow that line of thought....

PM is a good QB, I don't think he is the best of all time tho.

To me, season like this is what moves the needle tho, low on weapons and still being able to produce to me really raises that bar. Those years Brady produced with out great offensive talent around him were a really big deal.
Nice stop. Lions offense you got to score more then 7 points this half.
Hutchinson the only guy creating pressure for the Lions.
CC is not wrong, the Chiefs don't have 7 on the line, that RT is off the LOS.....that use to be an instant flag, and probably still should be.

Did you see them showing that BS with the Chiefs right tackle, guy is continually false starting. What the hell is that s**t.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Did you see them showing that BS with the Chiefs right tackle, guy is continually false starting. What the hell is that s**t.
and illegal formation
so far so good for KC D
Same old sorry ass Lions.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
CC is not wrong, the Chiefs don't have 7 on the line, that RT is off the LOS.....that use to be an instant flag, and probably still should be.

According Geoff Schwartz (Twitter/X) he's doing no wrong, and called out Will Blackmon for pointing it out
Share 49ersWebzone