There are 227 users in the forums

**2023 NFL GAME DAY THREAD**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lions still suck
KC is just really well coached both sides of the ball
they are minus their DPOY candidate vs a good O
Spags about as good a DC as anybody
Lions offense doesn't look like no high flying offense to me. Other then their rookie RB who they are not giving carries to, they look slow as s**t.
watching the lions and their play calling, makes me realize how lucky we are. these calls have been pretty awful. they threw over the middle with no timeouts before the half. just now they threw it way short on a 3 & 10. lol those play designs just dont give the team a good chance, its pathetic.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
KC is just really well coached both sides of the ball
they are minus their DPOY candidate vs a good O
Spags about as good a DC as anybody

makes me wonder what Spags could do with our defense.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Lions offense doesn't look like no high flying offense to me. Other then their rookie RB who they are not giving carries to, they look slow as s**t.

the running backs don't even look good to me. Their offense looks stagnant and boring, i don't think the play calling has been good either.
Lions have no momentum at all. That drop by jones was a big killer to start that drive off.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lions still suck

Defense looks better but the offense is trash.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by Dshearn:
CC is not wrong, the Chiefs don't have 7 on the line, that RT is off the LOS.....that use to be an instant flag, and probably still should be.

According Geoff Schwartz (Twitter/X) he's doing no wrong, and called out Will Blackmon for pointing it out

Giant's were the first team that did that on the regular that I know of...and they must have been called for it 5 times in the late 80s during the playoffs.

It use to be you could not bend the los, and then they moved it to a half yard offset ....not sure what it is at now...but clearly it is not being called.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
😂

we got a game!
OMG!
There we go!
Suck it Mahomes and KC! That was brutal by Toney
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Sep 7, 2023 at 7:07 PM ]
Wow
Share 49ersWebzone