There are 291 users in the forums

**2023 NFL GAME DAY THREAD**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Lol Josh Johnson getting praise from Joe Buck

Felt we could have still beat the Eagles if Johnson didn't get hurt. Sure it would have been mainly because of CMC....but our defense and team were just starting to get pumped up after that CMC TD run.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 21, 2023 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Felt we could have still beat the Eagles if Johnson didn't get hurt. Sure it would have been mainly because of CMC....but our defense and team were just starting to get pumped up after that CMC TD run.

Nah man, nah.

I'll entertain the thought and say maybe the score would have been 27-14 then
[ Edited by Silky on Aug 21, 2023 at 5:27 PM ]
^^^ I was just coming to post this

[ Edited by TreyDeyEeyDey on Aug 21, 2023 at 5:30 PM ]
Game was over when Johnson fumbled a snap in shotgun and didn't recover it

This.

Game was over when he stepped onto the field.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Lol hell nah, Johnson is trash when Brock got hurt it was a wrap. Add the fact an old ass qb with plenty of experience like Johnson can't even handle a snap the fat lady started to sing. Let's be real here
Damn that was a nice play by Pickett, Steelers have some dangerous players on offense. George Pickens has ridiculous skill that drive was surgical. I didn't realize Pickett had that kind of arm cannon.
Niners better be ready week 1 cause it sure looks like the Steelers are.
I didn't realize the Falcons are not playing Starters

Originally posted by Andra:
I didn't realize the Falcons are not playing Starters

Yeah keeping this game in context, but Steelers got some frickin dogs. They could be a real matchup problem. Pickett reminds me a little of Herbert.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Yeah keeping this game in context, but Steelers got some frickin dogs. They could be a real matchup problem. Pickett reminds me a little of Herbert.

Definitely dropped some dimes
I'm from Pittsburgh and I my whole family is steelers fans obviously. I am a bit Pitt (college) guy, and I knew KP was gonna be a great QB for them. I hate playing them week 1 since the 49ers always seem to start slow, but hoping for the best so I don't have to get trash talked for the next 3 years or so.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Skullman80:
I'm from Pittsburgh and I my whole family is steelers fans obviously. I am a bit Pitt (college) guy, and I knew KP was gonna be a great QB for them. I hate playing them week 1 since the 49ers always seem to start slow, but hoping for the best so I don't have to get trash talked for the next 3 years or so.

49ers are gonna need Elijah Mitchell for this one, they're gonna do everything they can to stop CMC. And it would also help if Nick Bosa signed already. 1996 was the last time the 49ers won in Pittsburgh.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers are gonna need Elijah Mitchell for this one, they're gonna do everything they can to stop CMC. And it would also help if Nick Bosa signed already. 1996 was the last time the 49ers won in Pittsburgh.

Yeah gonna be a tough first game no doubt.
Share 49ersWebzone