There are 911 users in the forums

**2023 NFL GAME DAY THREAD**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Everyone: "I'm so happy football is back in our lives"

Me:
Woooooooot woooooooot mother f*rs!!!!!!!

Foooootballll!
Please let the Lions win so I don't have to hear about how unstoppable the Chiefs will be this season all week.long.
Man I seriously wanna know what in gods name possessed the NFL to have the Lions be the team to face the defending champs in the opener? Having their asses on Thanksgiving every damn year is enough
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Man I seriously wanna know what in gods name possessed the NFL to have the Lions be the team to face the defending champs in the opener? Having their asses on Thanksgiving every damn year is enough

good question. It's just an odd matchup. I would have gone Philly at KC. I want to see what that next Hurts drive would have looked like
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

good question. It's just an odd matchup. I would have gone Philly at KC. I want to see what that next Hurts drive would have looked like

It is a odd match up. I would say they were looking for a team that Mahomes would score a lot of TDs on and it might not to be a complete blowout. Lions are a decent choice if your looking for that.
Originally posted by Bloodless:
It is a odd match up. I would say they were looking for a team that Mahomes would score a lot of TDs on and it might not to be a complete blowout. Lions are a decent choice if your looking for that.

Interested to see how they deploy Gibbs..

The Lions will contend for the division this year. Dont sleep on them.
Tonights Inactives.
Chiefs:
  • TE Travis Kelce
  • T Lucas Niang
  • OL Wanya Morris
  • DE BJ Thompson
  • DT Neil Farrell
  • CB Nic Jones
  • CB Darius Rush

Lions:
  • DL Isaiah Buggs
  • DL Brodric Martin
  • DL Romeo Okwara
  • CB Steven Gilmore
  • CB Emmanuel Moseley
I was looking forward to watching how E-Man fits into their defence - oh well another game; another day
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Tonights Inactives.
Chiefs:
  • TE Travis Kelce
  • T Lucas Niang
  • OL Wanya Morris
  • DE BJ Thompson
  • DT Neil Farrell
  • CB Nic Jones
  • CB Darius Rush

Lions:
  • DL Isaiah Buggs
  • DL Brodric Martin
  • DL Romeo Okwara
  • CB Steven Gilmore
  • CB Emmanuel Moseley
I was looking forward to watching how E-Man fits into their defence - oh well another game; another day

injured again?

• kray28
  • Veteran
Have a feeling it's gonna be shootout and Lions are gonna win.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

The Lions will contend for the division this year. Dont sleep on them.

Of course they will with Rodgers finally gone and it's not like the NFC north is a powerhouse either
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Who the heck is Natalie Grant?
Originally posted by kray28:
Who the heck is Natalie Grant?

Bring back C Stapleton
  • kray28
  • Veteran
That stealth bomber flyover was a great use of our tax dollars.
Share 49ersWebzone